IO: Whiskey makes me pee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
was your friend a psuedo pom too?

:D

i need to go make friends with another boost bar. the friend i had before got eaten in a tragic accident.

:sad:

beli said:
Did I ever tell you technically I'm an accountant? Thats what I studied at Uni anyway.

Myusernamehere has created a monster. I am now building a new persona to match my username and new avatar.

(PS. Yes, I am also an accountant in real life)

beli said:

:mad:

Missy youre more Pom then me. :mad:

It's your private school accent :D I guess I can thank my westie upbringing and a school which excelled in drug dealing for having no english accent rub off on me. my dad apparently has an accent and i do a slight one too when i speak properly, but i rarely speak properly unless im talking to old people. like blueeyed and tania.

financeguy said:

Myusernamehere has created a monster. I am now building a new persona to match my username and new avatar.

(PS. Yes, I am also an accountant in real life)

My job here is done.

ps, he's not an accountant....he an infomerical guy. He wrote a book on how to get rich. I have yet to buy it but it probably says the way to get rich is to write a book on how to get rich and sell it on TV

beli said:

Whats an Italian doing in Adelaide?

Adelaide is full of Germans :slant:

Nah, that's only Tuesdays and Thursdays. We all dress in our lederhosen and slap each other, then eat some fritz.*

That's a processed meat which "some" of you call devon, not a Bavarian male.

Back
Top Bottom