IO: Where's Bill Murray When You Need Him?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nbcrusader

Blue Crack Addict
Just got back from a swim meet in Mission Viejo. Well, only part of a meet. During the 6th event, we hear an announcement "everyone get out of the pool." There is a long delay.

Down at the far end of the pool, an official is scooping something out of the water. He says it is just mud, but others suggest that it is something else.

Apparently, while warming up, someone decided to leave a little present.

Too bad it wasn't a Baby Ruth.....

pool.jpg

We had a code for that when I was a lifeguard.

10-26
It sucked to be in the chair that had to go clean it up with a skimmer and a bucket. :yuck: Oh, the stories I have. :|

It was a nice break while they shocked the pool though. :D

In hospitals, the code we use is "Code Brown." :giggle: Oh, the stories I could tell of people flinging poo!

This thread was funny at firstthought, but now I am really skeeved....especially a "dodgy belly" thought.

*Vomitsmiley*

Last time I went to vegas the pool at the hotel we were staying at ended up being closed all three days we were there. Someone kept pooping in it. After the second or third day they started to think that someone was doing it on purpose :scream: and also that it was an adult.

Then we had to sneak into the luxor's pool....which doesn't require any sneaking actually. You don't have to show a room key or anything so we just waltzed on in everyday. There's a little tip for you if you pool gets crapped in in vegas. :wink:

what about Murray Head? Where is he?

One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster
The bars are temples but the pearls ain't free
You'll find a god in every golden cloister
And if you're lucky then the god's a she
I can feel an angel sliding up to me

:dancing:

Utoo said:
In hospitals, the code we use is "Code Brown." :giggle: Oh, the stories I could tell of people flinging poo!

When someone pee's there pants is it a code "yellow" what about vomit? Would it be named after the color of the vomit?
:sick:

:lol:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Movies/10/16/britain.billmurray.ap/index.html

Bill Murray attends student party, does dishes
POSTED: 10:18 a.m. EDT, October 16, 2006

LONDON, England (AP) -- Bill Murray created a small sensation in the Scottish town of St. Andrews, joining Scandinavian students at a late-night party and even helping to wash the dishes, a newspaper reported Sunday.

In the movie "Lost in Translation," Murray plays a lonely middle-aged actor in Japan who befriends a young American woman and goes partying with her.

And in what The Sunday Telegraph said was life imitating art, the 56-year-old Murray joined up with 22-year-old Norwegian student Lykke Stavnef, who took him to a house where a student party was in full swing.

"Nobody could believe it when I arrived at the party with Bill Murray," Stavnef, a social anthropology student, was quoted as saying. "He was just like the character in 'Lost in Translation.' " (Were you there? Send your video or photos. )

The newspaper reported that Murray met Stavnef at a bar where he was drinking with fellow golfers after playing in the October 5-8 Alfred Dunhill Links Championship in St. Andrews with other actors.

To Stavnef's surprise, Murray accepted her invitation to a party and accompanied her and her friend to a party, the newspaper said.

She said she was first concerned when the apartment had no clean glasses left, but that Murray was happy to drink vodka from a coffee cup and also helped wash dishes in the cramped kitchen.

The Sunday Telegraph article was accompanied by a photograph that appears to show Murray, dressed in a checkered shirt and a brown vest, washing a metal pot at the sink.

As news spread around the city that Murray had turned up at the student party, the house became crowded with people wanting to meet the star of "Ghostbusters," the article said.

"He was joking with me about reheating some leftover pasta and how drunk everyone was," said partygoer Agnes Huitfeldt, 22.

Tom Wright, 22, another college student, said "the party was overflowing with stunning Scandinavian blondes."

"He seemed to be in his element, cracking lots of jokes," Wright said. "It was the talk of the town the next day."

Shortly after doing the dishes, Murray left the party, the students said.

Back
Top Bottom