IO: where were you when the post count passed 1million?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i was in io. posting obsessively. so there!!!!

now i want to know who posted the millionth post. it's probably going to be a newbie who we don't know but who will become a minor celebrity for the day. :lol:

i was having brunch at Trinity Hall Irish Pub with an Interferncer (HeartlandGirl) :happy: :wink: :wave: :hyper:

Specific one. I saw the Prague Chamber Orchestra last night. It was a picnic concert in a garden during sunset. Lots of yummy food. There was one violinist whos sleaze skills impressed my husband immensely. The music ended, we put on our shoes and picked up our blanket and were one of the first ones to start walking away. We walked back a few metres towards the chair seating area and one of the violinists was already asking 2 girls for their phone number! He must have raced all the way down to get there in time. He was still holding his violin, bow and white towel thingie! :lmao:

My husband is part Czech/Moravian so I like 'em like that. Sleazy with wide cheekbones. I'm trying to convince my husband to carry his paintball gun in a violin case. :|

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom