IO: What's your Halloween outfit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
Mine is something like this:

3c_1_b.JPG

I have a fantastic pink wig, red nose and bow tie to go with the trousers.

I'm still looking for shoes though.

Bonochick said:
I'm not dressing up. :(

even if you don't dress up you could use "I'm dressed as a serial killer, we look like everyone else!" when someone asks what you're dressed up as.

daafish said:

even if you don't dress up you could use "I'm dressed as a serial killer, we look like everyone else!" when someone asks what you're dressed up as.

That will go over well as I hand out Twix bars to the darling trick-or-treaters. :hyper:

Bonochick said:

That will go over well as I hand out Twix bars to the darling trick-or-treaters. :hyper:

yes, make sure you never smile when you tell them....should creep them out. :macdevil:

It would be worse if you replaced serial killer with pedophile. :yikes:

Really though, after the trauma my neighborhood recently experienced, I don't think my poor neighbors could really be subjected to much else for awhile. :yikes:

Mons & I are going as Mario & Luigi.

She's been a guy for like half our Halloweens together. :lol: Elmo, a pirate, Pooh, Hobbes, and now Mario!

:lol: Very nice, Ivka!

Everyone sounds like they have great costume ideas!

I'm not dressing up or doing anything. I was supposed to go to a party tonight, but that's not happening any more. I have a costume almost ready if something comes up at the last minute. I highly doubt it - at this point I'd much rather stay home and watch the hockey game. :D

Thanx a lot!!!! U see the doll I´m holdin? It was supposed to be Frances :lol: but later we watched a movie called "Chucky" (i´m not sure about that title), and it was about some crazy doll tahta was killing people, so everyone was suddenly afraid of Frances...A REAL HALLOWEEN MOOD!!!!:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom