IO: what's your favorite kind?.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's like picking your favourite child.

though, given the noise the oldest one is making around the youngest one's cot right now...

:madwife:

29764705.JPG

before you all judge me :angry: ...i'm like, pseudo lactose intolerant. i can eat some cheese, but i try as much as i can to do soy instead.

redhotswami said:
29764705.JPG

before you all judge me :angry: ...i'm like, pseudo lactose intolerant. i can eat some cheese, but i try as much as i can to do soy instead.
:up:

There's nothing wrong with that... I'm a vegetarian in the process of converting to vegan. Soy is your friend. :wink:

I do have a soft spot for Parmigiano Reggiano though:

Cheese.gif

:drool:

cheddar, mozzerella, and some other kind i cant think of the name. i'll remember it in two hours.

When I was a kid, and able to eat cheese (I'm lactose intolerant now), I remember loving cheddar, brie, and mozzarella.

I haven't been able to eat the stuff in years, but it looks so good. Hopefully someday it won't be a problem for me any more. :)

redhotswami said:
29764705.JPG

:shocked: OMG you really are my lost sister

:sad:

I´m alergic to milk and everything related :grumpy:

I used to eat a lot of cheese:sad:

I couldn't pick just one favorite!! :no:

I've said for years that there's not many foods that couldn't be improved by adding some cheese and/or onions. :drool: :drool:

Back
Top Bottom