IO: What sort of Christmas Present is this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i know you were teasing bg :ohmy: :laugh: I come accross as rude when I dont mean to be :hmm:

Why are you :| slomey?

I cant accept that gift, im lucky if another friend would give me a christmas card - not even my parents can afford to bring our family on a holiday I said I would be going in the Summer or Spring with uni friends anyway and he could come along then but I would be paying for myself

and I think he thinks I will go out with him because he has brought me to Paris.

I dont think he gets the hint that I'll never go out with him :slant:

sorry slomey why does io make you :|

I saw a pair of clogs last week in a shop and i tried them on I wanted them but my mum told me I was being ridiculous, she always says that

it reminds me of that one time when angie called you clog boy

My mum hates flowers

Mums friend: They all wanted to buy you flowers

LM Mum: I hate flowers tell them no flowers.

She doesnt like a lot of things :hmm:

I'm afraid I can't help you then
because the only other thing that angie regularly calls me is a wanker

and ... umm ...well ...

merry Christmas!

:ohmy:

She would probably laugh and start telling you about all the wankers she knows.... :|

Happy New Year.

are you telling me that if you'd come home with a wanker that I would be a likely candidate???

well, I guess I'm flattered and upset both at the same time

happy new year to you too

:| i dont need to bring anyone home im the wanker in this house :silent:

Really :reject:

talking about wankers

so this guy actually thought it would be a good idea to give you a weekend in paris as a gift while you've never been on a date?

ah well, I guess he could have given you lingerie
but it's still a strange choice for a gift

:hmm:

He says not that he has a job he can afford gifts like this and he cant think of anyone better to spend his money on........

............:| ................... :lmao: ..........

He must not know any other people though

He has already gotten me a Claddagh ring and bought me a watch

My friend told him what classes I have and where I have them at uni and one day he appeared outside my French class.... and then took me to lunch.

:| Maybe he is a stalker and a wanker.

a stanker :up:

perhaps you should ask for the tickets and give them to someone else you don't like :hmm:

I dont think he has bought tickets yet

Maybe I should say Ill go ask for the tickets take them both and take someone else with me

Slomey you could come, we could lord it up in Paris..... :hmm:

mais oui

I speak a fair bit of french

deux croissants s'il vout plait

we wouldn't even starve to death :up:

I study French and after this year I onyl have 2 more years to go and I should be fluent in it..... apparently........ :lmao:

LM Maw and Paw in Paris

Maw: I want French cuisine

Paw: Ouais Ouais

Maw: :hyper:

*Paw walks Maw to Mc Do*

Paw: Deux Big Macs garcon

:tsk:

that works great for me since I can't understand a word they say to me

I'll just keep ordering "deux croissants" and "deus vins rouge" the entire day and you can tell me what on earth the response is :up:

this might yet be the best gift ever :D

:hyper:

We could write a book

slomey & Lara Mullen in Paris

:hmm:

Ok me, the wanker, has to get off the comptuer now I think I shall avoid my mother and go finish LOTR, everyone excpet my sister is angry at me tonight.

It worries me because I have slept most of the day and havent really seen anyone because when I was watching tv everyone else was out.

:|

Back
Top Bottom