IO#What are your official plans for the holiday?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am cooking up a HUGE feast...turkey, ham, stuffing, cranberries, mashed potatos & gravy, yams, homemade mac & chesse, deviled eggs, green bean casserole and rolls.

The wine will be flowing and no annoying relatives will be making an appearence this year!!! :applaud: :D

Anyone wanna come over? :wink:

surviving the family friends that are currently visiting. :crack:
I hate it when guests act like you are supposed to cater to their every wish and say things that are rude.

One more comment and they are getting tofu turkey. :mad:

Our son's choir is singing in church Thursday morning. We need to get there early to help get all the kids robed and lined up for their entry.

After the service, we are heading over to my in-laws for a turkey meal. Then we will spend hours cleaning up all the dishes....

Tofu turkey :barf:

i have to plans yet, i'm cool like that. Either that or my family has made plans and neglected to tell me, which is entirely possible.

I have absolutely no interest in this holiday or any other, yet I will be pigging out with friends like everybody else.

turkey:yuck:

Oh forgot to say that my mom is making the whole dinner with help from me, Kari(sister) and Kuyler(kari's hubby) and also Brian(Kat's hubby). Dad, Kat, Kevin and Emily will just chill out for the day :lol:

i'm going back home to visit my parents. they live in a little town about an hour north of san antonio called fredericksburg, if any of you have ever heard of it. it'll be nice, cuz i haven't been back there in several years. usually they come up here. we'll watch the macy's parade, eat turkey, maybe go shopping over the weekend, not sure what they have planned.

Mom will be here, so it will be her, Dad, and me. We ordered a turkey dinner from the grocery store.

jkayet said:

One more comment and they are getting tofu turkey. :mad:

Tofurkey ... :hyper: ... My sister's a vegetarian and we make her a tofurkey.

Let's see ... as it is every year, Thanksgiving is a quiet day ... just my parents, my sister and me. My mom, sister and I will cook dinner. We will watch the Packers-Lions game. Eat dinner after the game. I think we will be having pie and birthday cake (as my birthday is tomorrow).

Friday ... My mom and I go shopping! :hyper: At night, I will have dinner with a friend to celebrate my birthaday

Mmmmmmmmmmm Turkey :drool:

We'll be spending it at my future mother in law's house (MikeSt's mam's house) but before that I will watch the Macy's thanksgiving day parade and writing my PLEBA story :D Then we'll go over and pig out!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom