IO: We're getting a new car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
embedded..ee94925

2008 Subaru...I'm pretty sure it's a Legacy. Costs around 20 grand, hopefully it won't end up being a lemon; I could end up driving it very soon. :p

I'd love to drive up to NYC sometime...maybe for one of the infamous interference St. Patty's Day celebrations. :wink: Also, I've been to Toronto...I know the way pretty well. I love it up there. :up:

Re: Re: Re: IO: We're getting a new car

BonoManiac said:

You should come up to Montreal....forget Toronto. :wink:

Maybe when Arcade Fire goes back out on tour. :wink:

Re: Re: Re: Re: IO: We're getting a new car

elevated_u2_fan said:

pffft... if you want to get lost and sworn at in French then by all means... :wink:

If you get lost you can wander the streets and inevitably find a place that has colour photos of our Stanley Cup celebrations.

If you like black and white photos then Toronto is the way to go. :wink:

Galeongirl said:
Nice car :love: so that means you're gonna drive me around right? :flirt:

:wink: What else would it be for?

My folks are out getting it right now. We've been a Toyota family for years, so converting will be a bit strange, but I'm glad to hear that Subarus hold up well. :up:

I love the smell of new cars. Doozer, that's a gorgeous new can! I love the color too! :up: And LemonMelon, what a gorgeous sexy car you chose! Love it too!! I just paid off my Ford Escape.

I have no car. I must walk everywhere. Even in evil winter. And wait for buses that don't come.

But Al Gore loves me. I keep telling myself that. :(

It's a pretty nice ride. Not much in the way of features, but you can get 27 miles to the gallon, it has plenty of legroom, comfortable interior...I'm happy with it.

Back
Top Bottom