IO: Welcome to the newest member of my family!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly so high!

Refugee
CANDY
7 weeks today!!!
P1060446.jpg

Pure bred Labrador
P1060439.jpg

P1060434.jpg

P1060458-1.jpg

Thanks guys!.....Candy is the most beautiful natured dog.....she was already trained (basic)........I say "Candy,COME" and she comes straight over....She "SITS" when we ask(We have only had her for 2 days).....she is a good girl.........and soooooo playful,the kids LOOOOOVE her,she loves playing chase.....and the kids think it's hiliarious when she nibbles at their feet.....I wish i could say the same for the cats...........:lol: Their noses are sooooo out of joint....cursing and swearing........they are at least off the table and in the facinity as Candy today though....it's improving.

ThoraSEB said:
I love the little spot of white - my dog was a Black Lab/Blue Heeler cross, and looked very similar.

The spot of white actually looks like a "banshee" or a ghost..........I should have named her banshee......hubby had "domino" I'll try and get a proper pic of the white mark for you to see...it's really quite a spooky mark.

fly so high! said:
Thanks guys!.....Candy is the most beautiful natured dog.....she was already trained (basic)........I say "Candy,COME" and she comes straight over....She "SITS" when we ask(We have only had her for 2 days).....she is a good girl.........and soooooo playful,the kids LOOOOOVE her,she loves playing chase.....and the kids think it's hiliarious when she nibbles at their feet.....I wish i could say the same for the cats...........:lol: Their noses are sooooo out of joint....cursing and swearing........they are at least off the table and in the facinity as Candy today though....it's improving.

Ahhh!! she's so sweet! Little puppies :cute:
Is she a little shit yet? :love: Let me know if she needs canine company and she can meet Sally. Sally is hated by the cats. It's been 4 months now and they still aren't over it. :D

When are we doing this barbie, anyway? We can bring the psycho puppies for added entertainment! There's Bents Basin where we can take the dogs. That's not too far from you, is it?
Just down the Northern Rd about 30 from here.

Angela Harlem said:
cherin, is that your daughter? want to explain to beaver how old she is?

:lol:

:uhoh:

:uhoh: :ohmy:

I meant, obviously, to the right of the person (is that a girl? I didn't notice) in the picture - I was noticing the computer monitor. I had one just like it. Memories.

Last edited:
UberBeaver said:

:uhoh: :ohmy:

I meant, obviously, to the right of the person (is that a girl? I didn't notice) in the picture - I was noticing the computer monitor. I had one just like it. Memories.

:lol: You guys are a crac........don'y worry UB, it's not my daughter who is 8.....sheeez.......her cup size would be 100DD by the time she reached puberty!!!!!

It is my Sister-in-law (but i have known her since she was 9 years old.....so she is like my daughter!!) and she is a total glamour i wanted to post her whole head but she would not let me....her excuse is "her hair was not looking right":rolleyes:...........but alas she is taken.........that picture was taken at 11:30 pm that's what time she came around just to see the pup, she's nutz about animals!!!!

Angela Harlem said:

Ahhh!! she's so sweet! Little puppies :cute:
Is she a little shit yet? :love: Let me know if she needs canine company and she can meet Sally. Sally is hated by the cats. It's been 4 months now and they still aren't over it. :D

When are we doing this barbie, anyway? We can bring the psycho puppies for added entertainment! There's Bents Basin where we can take the dogs. That's not too far from you, is it?
Just down the Northern Rd about 30 from here.

Check your e-mail. Definately up for a get together!!!

Prolly may not be able to let the dogs play just yet,'cause candy will need to be fully vacinated,that would prolly be in 10 weeks time!!!

fly so high! said:

:lol: You guys are a crac........don'y worry UB, it's not my daughter who is 8.....sheeez.......her cup size would be 100DD by the time she reached puberty!!!!!

It is my Sister-in-law (but i have known her since she was 9 years old.....so she is like my daughter!!) and she is a total glamour i wanted to post her whole head but she would not let me....her excuse is "her hair was not looking right":rolleyes:...........but alas she is taken.........that picture was taken at 11:30 pm that's what time she came around just to see the pup, she's nutz about animals!!!!

Well, that's a relief. Angela had me thinking I was some sort of deviant....:mad: that being said.... any chance you can slide that image in the first picture slightly to the right, and maybe lose the :cute: little puppy?

Cute little dog. He's gonna be a biggun, ain't he?

Back
Top Bottom