IO: Welcome to the newest member of my family!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We just LOVE her to bits!! Candy is 10 weeks old now and weighs 8.3kg! Her favourite thing to do is terrorise the cats and nick off with my slippers......I'm gonna make a soundbite of her bark....it's so cute!!.....It's a really deep bark....sounds like she should be a boy dog.

Here is a nice pic!
P1060542.jpg

here is one of her not so nice moments.....this is candy sleeping!
P1060550-1.jpg

Yeah! I know!!!......They sleep in the weirdest places.......just the other morning i was running around frantically looking for her, the kids accidently left the front door open and we thought she had gone out and we could not see her in the street.....finally....we found her fast asleep wedged between the washing machine and the cupboard in the laundry.....I was so happy to see her i thought someone would have stolen her for sure, she is so adorable and friendly!

what a little beauty :cute: . My little one has a white patch in the same spot. She's a Newfie/Flat Coated Retriver mix (not too little)

Thanks everyone......she is definately sooooooper-hyper-cute.

We had a bit of a hairy-scary week though! Bloody Caesar!!! My most placid adorable-never-hurt-a-fly-puddy-tat.....scratched the shit out of Candy's eye, so an emergency run down to the vet, 2 ointments , pain-killers and $180 bucks later.....and a few squigs of Bundy (for me!!.....), we are on the mend.........it's a real nasty scratch, the vet said her vision will not be affected but she will most prolly have a visible scar (like a white spot).

I'm cuddling her right now and she is so adorable........when we have to put the ointment in she puts her paw up up to her face as if to say "No, go away!" .....it's heartbreaking.........it was even more heartbreaking to hear her yelping when it first happened......caesar knew he was in trouble he hid in the bathroom behind the towels for ages *grumbles....little shit!!!*

Back
Top Bottom