IO:Welcome me to the cd world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
Due to lack of money we will be keeping our Jetta for a few more years. The only thing I really wanted in a new vehicle, besides that new car smell, was a cd player. Yesterday Mr fah brought our Jetta home from work with a newly installed cd player.

I don't understand why a car cd stereo needs a remote control but I'm still happy :dance:

Actually, screw the CDs...screw the CD player...just take me with you everywhere. I will sing for you.

You haven't truly driven until you've had me in your car, singing Huey Lewis and The News' "Do You Believe In Love" as loud and as horribly as I possibly can. :up: It became a huge joke with my friends back home. Every time I would go to pick them up, I'd have that tape in my car, ready to be cued up. :lol: Sometimes, I sing it to them over the phone.

This is turning into a confession thread but....

Songs from the Sound of Music...

How do you solve a problem like Maria....

I am 16 going on 17...

fah, a long long way to go :laugh:

i'm also one of those horrible car singing freaks that you want to have along.

i have a tendency to sing guitar parts when there are no words/i don't know the words...

IWasBored said:

i have a tendency to sing guitar parts when there are no words/i don't know the words...

i do that too. :lol:

my dad bought my mum a cd player when she got out of hospital/ part of her christmas present

a week later someone nicked it and the worry of it all nearly gave her a heartattack.

:slant:

we got a new car though after someone rammed into the old one and wrecked it. it now has loads of leg room and a really fancy cd player/ radio. the day i get my driving license im going to start playing my cds really loudly in the car. As my Da says "I'm the driver therefore we listen to MY cd's har har har"

:drool:

fah said:

I am 16 going on 17...

When my sister, my aunt and I head up to Northern Wisconsin to visit friends of our, we always sing along to soundtracks from musicals :shifty:

fah said:

I am 16 going on 17...

I was in my high school's production of that, and I liked the music so much that I bought the soundtrack...I'm guilty of driving around with that blasting and singing along. :laugh: :reject:

Bonochick said:
You haven't truly driven until you've had me in your car, singing Huey Lewis and The News' "Do You Believe In Love" as loud and as horribly as I possibly can.

Can you do Cher?

"Do you beliEEve in life after love? (echoes) -after love, -after love, -after love."

i am also one of those singers. my current song is the greatest love of all by whitney houston. It all started when we made asses out of ourselves after hearing it in a convienence store late at night.

After I got my driver's license and took off for my first drive by myself, the first song I listened to was "Where The Streets Have No Name".

fah said:
Suddenly I have the urge to drive around singing 'Bohemian Rhapsody'.

God, I wish I owned a Pacer :sigh:

We used to do a family version of Bohemian Rhapsody in the car back when the boys were in elementary school and weren't yet traumatized by their embarrasing parents! :D

You should teach the mini fahs how to bang their heads! :yes:

Mr. BAW said:

Oh shit, Thelma and Louise move over!

There is always room for you :sexywink:

Mr. BAW said:

As far as your request goes, The Joshua Tree should be your first CD in that Jetta...! :yes:

U2 would have been at the top of the list if I hadn't been doing this no U2 til the new music comes out....:crazy:

I am getting weak(er) :help:

Last edited:
Bonochick said:
After I got my driver's license and took off for my first drive by myself, the first song I listened to was "Where The Streets Have No Name".
:hmm: There is a solution for bad mapreaders.

Back
Top Bottom