IO- We have ANOTHER dog.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RedRocksU2

Blue Crack Addict
So I get home from work a few days ago and the Mrs shows me a small dog that she "rescued" from the coyotes and/or the cars that can run her over.:|

We posted signs and pics, but noone is claiming her.

Now we are stuck with her and she barks soooooo much, the neighbors already complained.

To make things worse, the kiddies love her.
Hein85.gif

RedrocksU2 said:
It looks like a cross between a Pug and a rat.

Ugly little shit.
:lol:

Oh it's the really ugly ones that win you over the most. You're doomed! :laugh:

I'm a sucker for dogs. My son and I are like the only ones who loves our dog :huh:

Right now we are taking him to Petsmart training classes and it is working!!!

You know the Mrs. and the kids will King you if you keem em and behead you if you don't.

I think it's great that your wife rescued a dog off of the streets. :)

I have 4 dogs currently. I can't remember a time in my life where I haven't had at least one dog.

We did. Nothing.
Her name is "Cookie", that's what her tag says.

One good thing, our other dog "Carl" (Don't ask), loves her. He's obviously happy for the companion.
:eyebrow:

Hm.....if she has a tag then she must've belonged to someone. I've never had a dog so I'm not familiar with how they are required to be registered, but can they search the registrations based on the dog's given name?

And please post a pic!

"....cross between a Pug and a rat." :lmao: Carlos, you're doomed - you saying how ugly the dog is just means you won't know how you got by without her in about 3 months! :yes: :D

And though I've never thought he was ugly, we recently accquired a 3rd fur baby ourselves. Another rescue who's supposedly a Min-Pin like our other two. :eyebrow: Now that he's about 5 months old, we're sure Mom was a MinPin, but we think Papa was a rolling stone - 'cuz he sure wasn't any MinPin!! :lol:

Anyway, here's a picture of my 3 Stooges. From left to right: Pepper (13 this week), Sprout (the baby), and Chance (10 this week). :cute: :cute: :cute: This is the only proof we have right now that, a) they really do get along; and b) they are occassionally still. :D
little3stooges.jpg

RedrocksU2 said:
We did. Nothing.
Her name is "Cookie", that's what her tag says.

One good thing, our other dog "Carl" (Don't ask), loves her. He's obviously happy for the companion.
:eyebrow:

My very first dogs name was Cookie. I think you should try and find the owner and if not then I would adopt her being that your other dog is getting up there in age. :|

BluRmGrl said:

Anyway, here's a picture of my 3 Stooges. From left to right: Pepper (13 this week), Sprout (the baby), and Chance (10 this week). :cute: :cute: :cute: This is the only proof we have right now that, a) they really do get along; and b) they are occassionally still. :D
little3stooges.jpg

They are so cute! :cute:

Carlos you should keep the dog :yes:

Nice dogs BRG!

Updated on "Cookie";

She has escaped from our backyard at least 5 times......and then comes back at night for dinner :lol:......I have not seen her tonight, so we will see tomorrow.
Our backyard is actually on a hill and it has a small stream down the side of it. There are a lot of rabbits and quails...she is probably just chasing them.

Btw, her new name is "Houdini" if she comes back.
:laugh:

We were going to name our other dog Houdini, because he would always get into things that we didn't know he did it and escape in way we couldn't figure out :huh:

RedrocksU2 said:
Nice dogs BRG!

Updated on "Cookie";

She has escaped from our backyard at least 5 times......and then comes back at night for dinner :lol:......I have not seen her tonight, so we will see tomorrow.
Our backyard is actually on a hill and it has a small stream down the side of it. There are a lot of rabbits and quails...she is probably just chasing them.

Btw, her new name is "Houdini" if she comes back.

Watch out for wolves!!

That stupid dog.
So today at 7am, when I am getting in my car to go to work, I see Houdini looking at me from the sidewalk...wagging her tail :lol:

I get down to her level and whistle at her so that she can come to me and what happens?..............she runs away.:mad:

:hmm:
I think SHE does not want to join our family.

I was just saying to the husband that we should have got a dog instead of kids.

But I didn't mean it.
:hmm:

Which reminds me. Do we have a cat thread anywhere on here? Zoe has just come back from the vet after having 3 cysts cut off her eyelids. As if hymalayans didn't look strange before, she looks downright bizarre now.

Back
Top Bottom