io ummmmm

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
random question that has nothing to do with anything:

let us say that a little bunny rabbit smoked pot when he should not have...let us say he smoked only less than a joint over the span of 2 nights

now, let us say he was offerred an opportunity for a promotion at his job and this might mean a drug test (by testing urine). If the last time he smoked was a week ago, will he or will he not pass the test?

what measures can this cute little bunny rabbit take to make it more likely he will pass?
i.e. exercise, drink water...etc.

I'd say the "bunny" maybe has a 50/50 chance, though I'm hardly an expert on the subject. I've been told by a reliable source that it takes 3 weeks to be 100% sure you'll pass. The bunny could probably find information about ways of getting around it/odds of passing on the net.......but it is hard for bunnies to type because they don't have fingers.

Tizer said:
what sort of job promotion makes you need to pee in a bottle?

me?

no no

but I imagine this particular job is involved in the oil industry and they are anal about rabbits with mary jane in them

Pot smokin bunnies ... :hmm: ... I have no idea.

What I do want to know is what do you do with mushrooms (you know the kind you take to get high). The only reason I ask is that some guy down the street from where I live was arrested fro posession of shrooms. My mom and I were talking about it and she asked how does one "do shrooms." I had no idea. Do you eat them? Smoke them? Inquiring minds want to know.

Basstrap said:
rabbits with mary jane in them

Who is mary jane and how did she get in the bunny wabbit? :(

oh, and here is a nice photo of the last bunny wabbit who failed an oil company drug test:

noeasterthisyear.jpg

pot can stay in the bunny's system for up to 30 days. the ex was a drug counselor for bunny's and she knows her pot...er...shit.

there is a thing called "test clean" and the bunny might consider purchasing that with bunny money.

whatever...moment of human...er...animal weakness
a vow has been made to not touch the stuff ever again

and at worse...I lose my job and I have an excuse to move out of this damn town

i know a rabbit who applied for a government job and the government lady in the nurse hat asked the bunny if the bunny had inhaled...in the last 6 months. she said to the bunny, dont lie, we can tell from 6 months ago.

the bunny is now a homeless unemployed bum living on cat food.

:shifty:

Angela Harlem said:
i know a rabbit who applied for a government job and the government lady in the nurse hat asked the bunny if the bunny had inhaled...in the last 6 months. she said to the bunny, dont lie, we can tell from 6 months ago.

the bunny is now a homeless unemployed bum living on cat food.

:shifty:

was it a blood test? They can detect it much longer there.

One of my good friends' mother has to take job tests fairly often because of her job, but also smokes a lot. She says after a 2-3 weeks you should be fine for a urine test esp if you haven't used much. Not that i've ever needed her advice :shifty:

Last edited:
nah it was a pee-in-a-cup test. potential to turn into a blood test if there was reason to suspect the bunny had been into other activities, like horse juice etc.

*cough*

not that the bunny has taken steroids of course.

Back
Top Bottom