IO: two cents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
I think a bunch of the men here go to Pleba just to see what people are doing cause they can`t resist:shifty:

psot hwat ouy inhkt eopple rea oidng...:D

lol "(certain member's) encounter with (their favorite band member) OMG!"

and you think you do

zonelistener said:
We do not talk about PLEBA here in IO.

If you want to talk about PLEBA, go back to PLEBA!

:brains:

Thank you,

The Plumber :angry:

i`v seen You in there....

Last edited:
I don't ever venture to the place which must not be named or talk about the band that must not be named in IO.

Thank you. Good day.

:shrug: I just don't get why PLEBA still has this bad image... like, the stereotype PLEBA, that was 5 years ago.... it's completely different now, yet some people still make fun of it like PLEBAns are nutjobs orso...

while I'm not denying I am one, most of the people there are really nice, and I'm PROUD to be a PLEBAn.

blm said:
a day without plebans is like a day without oxygen

Actually, I think of PLEBA as a place with people who have not gotten enough oxygen to their brain! :D

I think all the PLEBANs are missing the point here. I did not say anything about not visiting PLEBA (because, who woulnd't want to go see dementia - it's entertaining). What I am saying, and obvioulsy none of you have read:

IO is not for PLEBA talk. END OF CONVERSATION.

If you want to talk about PLEBA - do it in PLEBA. Is that so difficult? IO is a PLEBA safe haven of sorts! Has been long before you joined.

Can you respect that?

Sorry Sicy,I truely am...

won`t happen again seriously.

btw,this thread wasn`t just TO talk about that

opst hwat ouy hinkt eoplps rea iondg
post what you think peoples are doing...:|

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:
:hmm: interesting how LemonMacPhisto knows about the rules of PLEBA...... I thought only PLEBAns knew those.....

It's a rule I made up so I won't have to hear about PLEBA.

Or Paul McGuiness's ripped 6-pack.

LemonMacPhisto said:

It's a rule I made up so I won't have to hear about PLEBA.

Or Paul McGuiness's ripped 6-pack.

:hmm: so that makes you the king of PLEBA then?

we all know a good leader makes sure he knows what's going on with his people, and tries not to get misinformed... I think you've got to try a bit harder on the misinforming part....

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom