io# troubling trends in dairy packaging

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
over the past 8 weeks i have had great trouble in properly and effectively opening the cardboard structures that milk (both chocolate and regular) come in.

beverages from cardboard boxes are distasteful enough but stringy, wet cardboard that you can feel on your lips is more gross than tantalizing.

either i am slowly getting stupider in terms of opening dairy packaging or the packaging has become sub par and disappointing.

I like the cardboard packaging.

I usually pour my milk into a glass

Cardboard is better than the plastic because light is bad for milk.

It's also much cuter. Look at the milk carton in the Blur video. :cute:

I wouldn't put it past the dairy industry to cut costs by introducing inferior packaging.

On the other hand, it could just be you koby.

And I have no way of verifying that.

I am a plastic guy.
Recycle.

And I drink it sooo dam fast - it doesn't go bad.
Nevermind the fact that there is NO light in a closed refrigerator..but we don't need to get into a whole seinfeld episode now do we.

the dummies might be right

Ody said:
On the other hand, it could just be you koby.

come to think of it just before this degradation began...i drank some well lit milk.
:slant:

i drank some fruit punch out of a cardboard container. however, some of it went down the wrong pipe and now i keep coughing occasionally.

the fruit punch was good though. i don't like grape juice but it combined with pineapple, apple, and something else made it taste good.

Back
Top Bottom