IO# This cant be really happening......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why is everyone getting Ipods and laptops for Christmas? Anyone would think your relatives actually put some thought into your presents.

Did I mention the brindle undies I received? Yes, brindle, bone, neutral, whatever that awful colour is called. And theyre huge. Big Nana knickers they are. With a matching singlet. In a different size. :huh:

And I got the same set in black as well :scream:

beli said:
Why is everyone getting Ipods and laptops for Christmas? Anyone would think your relatives actually put some thought into your presents.

Did I mention the brindle undies I received? Yes, brindle, bone, neutral, whatever that awful colour is called. And theyre huge. Big Nana knickers they are. With a matching singlet. In a different size. :huh:

And I got the same set in black as well :scream:

my family has been officially banned from attempting to buy me any form of clothing, unless a specific item has been pre-identified by me, to avoid exactly these types of situations. so sorry, beli. i feel your pain.

no laptop or i-pod for me. good for you adamswildhoney. :up:

*pinch*

I buy my own clothing, wrap it, and put a tag on it. All my husband does is sign the tag. :| He is, however, quite good at picking out jewelry.

I want a laptop. :mad:

If I had a laptop though, there'd just be another thing I'd want as well.

It never ends.

I can't get no satisfaction.

Re: Re: Re: Re: IO# This cant be really happening......

Bono's American Wife said:

:lol:

Its a term of endearment! :hug: :sexywink:

Sure.... I mean..... But of course coming from you it is. :laugh:

:hug:

Jaysus Gram just walked by and there is a damn trail of perfume running after her, *tries to breathe* Seriously it smells like someone is sitting here just squirting perfume at me. YUCK!!

*holds breath*

Apple have delayed my order so I'll get my iPod mid-January. The reigning powers suck.

Back
Top Bottom