IO: There's too many IO threads here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

City7

The Fly
wow... there's not a single thread that doesn't either begin with IO or it's official... not even this one!

Wow. is that just a tradition or something?

Damn! I just finished my lunch and I can't eat another bite. Save me a piece for later, please :flirt: :D

Obviously you didnt read the forum description, therefore, I will be feasting heavily on your brains, and then I'm going to give the rest to my cat.

brainszoey.jpg

damn, and i just finished my cheesecake, too.

it would have been soooooooo good covered in brains and brainsauce.

Carek1230 said:
I can't have any more salt, and I don't dare eat brains without the salt! :sad:

Hooompah. Have some chili from India. It tastes superb with the :hyper:Thalamus.

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

Hooompah. Have some chili from India. It tastes superb with the :hyper:Thalamus.

Well, first off, India is mainly Hindu (I'd know I am one) and chili has beef, and Hindus are mainly vegetarian. One with common sense would know that beef is the LAST thing a Hindu would eat... Gosh! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here! (jk... Zoolander reference...?)

But anyway I knew that there would be IO threads here, but when I first checked, there were so many that the cows officially returned home ladies and gentlemen. That's right, the cows came home.

City7 said:
Well, first off, India is mainly Hindu (I'd know I am one) and chili has beef, and Hindus are mainly vegetarian. One with common sense would know that beef is the LAST thing a Hindu would eat... Gosh! I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here! (jk... Zoolander reference...?)

I wasn´t talking about YOUR chili con carne that you apparently had at the pizza hut of something.

I´m talking about the original red pepper, bought at a market in Mumbai. We call it chile pepper or chili or cayenne pepper

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cayenne_pepper

more brains yummy

Back
Top Bottom