IO: there are no decent people left

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Girl416

Rock n' Roll Doggie
and if you don't know where you're going...any roa
true testament of the jerks out on the road: it's dark and rainy here tonight and not a lot of visibility on the roads and we were leaving the gas station and I needed to take a left. Had my signal on and everything. This guy in a big ass pick up behind me has his window open and talking smack. I opened my window long enough to hear "you stupid bitch". sheesh. pardon me for taking a few extra seconds in the crappy weather. Don't know why I was so bothered by it, but I was. :rant: :angry:

:down: How rude. I would be bothered too. I always am more cautious in the rain. He will be the one in the hospital soon enough I'm sure.

This is why I want to start carrying a carton of eggs in my car.....:wink:

You should have done the courteous thing & let him leave the gas station ahead of you..... thereby speeding up his imminent demise and thinning the herd of another sorry specimen. :evil:

So many assholes, so little time. :tsk: Glad you got home safe, though, U2Girl416!!

If only you knew where he parks his car. Then you could've put Super Glue in his keyholes....

U2Girl416 said:
true testament of the jerks out on the road: it's dark and rainy here tonight and not a lot of visibility on the roads and we were leaving the gas station and I needed to take a left. Had my signal on and everything. This guy in a big ass pick up behind me has his window open and talking smack. I opened my window long enough to hear "you stupid bitch". sheesh. pardon me for taking a few extra seconds in the crappy weather. Don't know why I was so bothered by it, but I was. :rant: :angry:

Were you on a bicycle????? Oops..wrong thread.....:shrug:

He could've been on something - you just don't know (or maybe he needs to be on something else :giggle: ).

If he gets that angry over a cautious driver in bad weather - that is not even on the roadway yet, he's obviously self-destructing.

Utoo said:
This is why I want to start carrying a carton of eggs in my car.....:wink:

gotta say that this and the super glue suggestion made me laugh out loud. :wink:

I normally don't wish bad things on anyone but man, I was so peeved. Couldn't believe someone would take the time to open their window in pouring rain just to swear at me. Half hoped he would get in an accident and hurt himself. hopefully that doesn't make me a horrible person. I think karma will come for him nonetheless.

:evil:

Sicy said:
:down: How rude. I would be bothered too. I always am more cautious in the rain. He will be the one in the hospital soon enough I'm sure.

:yes:

I remember one day I was driving in a snowstorm, and this big truck was just totally riding my butt. I refused to speed up, even though he was bugging the heck out of me and making me nervous. He finally was able to pass me...but I ended up passing him later, as he was in a ditch.

Bonochick said:

I remember one day I was driving in a snowstorm, and this big truck was just totally riding my butt. I refused to speed up, even though he was bugging the heck out of me and making me nervous. He finally was able to pass me...but I ended up passing him later, as he was in a ditch.

Sounds like an experience I had...:lol:

Bonochick said:

:lmao: :heart:

U2Girl416 said:

gotta say that this and the super glue suggestion made me laugh out loud. :wink:

I normally don't wish bad things on anyone but man, I was so peeved. Couldn't believe someone would take the time to open their window in pouring rain just to swear at me. Half hoped he would get in an accident and hurt himself. hopefully that doesn't make me a horrible person. I think karma will come for him nonetheless.

:evil:

Ahhhh the true powers of karma will prevail :evil: BC proved that with her story :wink:

Bonochick said:

:lmao:

Karma. :evil:

U2Girl416 - What a jerk. I don't drive yet but i'm sure when i do i will be cautious in bad weather like eervyonelse said.

Bonochick said:

:lmao:!!!

i like the way you built up the story.

Bonochick said:

Several years ago I used to ride into work with my dad, and one day we driving to work in a snowstorm. This jerk went flying by us and my dad said "that's asshole's going to wreck if he keeps driving like that." Sure enough when we rounded the next curve he'd slammed into another car. I don't think the other driver was hurt but the jerk had a nicely bloodied face (and I suspect a big ass insurance claim facing him :) ).

Back
Top Bottom