IO There are Better Ways to Spend an Evening

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Turn the leftover brains into paste. :drool:

Wait...leftover brains are like leftover wine...non-existant!!!!!!

JessicaAnn said:
who said we were u2 fans ... :mad:

Actions speak louder than words. No, it's just my experience over 2 1/2 years now that leads me to wonder if all U2 fans who post on a forum are insane!:lmao:

Sanity lives in IO

Soul Always said:

Actions speak louder than words. No, it's just my experience over 2 1/2 years now that leads me to wonder if all U2 fans who post on a forum are insane!:lmao:

Are you a U2 fan?

I would suggest digging DEEP inside yourself (use a shovel) to answer this question. Do some self-reflection....find out what makes you tick. Why have you have decided to come to (I am going to assume from what you have typed here) multiple U2 Message Boards to post?

Before labeling others...I would start with yourself! :up:

Re: Sanity lives in IO

zoney! said:

Are you a U2 fan?

I would suggest digging DEEP inside yourself (use a shovel) to answer this question. Do some self-reflection....find out what makes you tick. Why have you have decided to come to (I am going to assume from what you have typed here) multiple U2 Message Boards to post?

Before labeling others...I would start with yourself! :up:

Well, if you will migrate over to the Zoo Confessionals you will see that I just confessed that I don't consider myself a U2 fan for the reasons I stated. I consider a fan, someone who would post on a U2 site, as people who are highly interested in the band themselves. I am interested in Bono, but I'm interested in him more as a person, as someone who, if it were possible, would be a prospective friends, more than the fact that he's a member of a band.

So, if you want me to be totally honest...no, I don't consider myself a fan. And, like I said in that Confessional...I only come on U2 fan sites, started after Nov. 9, 2001, because I became interested in Bono and wanted to learn about him.

I still come on for that reason. Believe me, I'd much rather replace it with actually knowing him.:)

Back
Top Bottom