IO: The most inane vanity plate ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I saw one on a truck a few weeks ago that actually made me laugh out loud - for two reasons. The truck belongs to a guy who owns a glass repair busines; his vanity plate reads: GOTCRAK?.

First I laughed because I thought it was really good use of the 'Got (whatever)?' phrase. Secondly, I had to laugh at myself because the first thing it made me think of was here. :der:

As far as bad ones, the worst I can remember seeing (on a sportscar) was: 4 U 2 NV. OK, bonus points for creative use of letters & numbers, but no score for assuming that everyone else wants your car. :tsk: :down:

They all suck. No offence to anyone on here who has them, as I know quite a few sociopathic U2 fans have them :drool: But you're all the slightly nutty kind anyway :lol:

No, really, the ones which make me laugh are the idiotic ones, the badly spelled ones, the ones advertising wankerdom, the ones advertising very little intellectual capacity, the try-hard ones, the ones grasping at straws with making sense. If you want to put your initials or date of birth, go ahead. I wont laugh. However, if you want to pay the government $200 a year to have DEVIUS, then I am going to wet myself AT you every time I see you. And why? Because you are a fucking idiot! And you are the only one who doesn't know it.
:banghead:

FUCK...we are discussing U2 in IO

Angela Harlem said:
However, if you want to pay the government $200 a year

I personally would not pay!

With that being said, when I lived in Illinois and we would have coffee every morning, I would pull myself out of bed and drive to work with THIS on my plates:

LEMONU 2

In Illinois, you do not pay anything for personalized plates! But obviously the State Pen residents have no idea who U2 is....otherwise they would have not put a space between U and 2.

I was happy when I moved and I did not have to answer the question "What is Lemon-u-2?"

I thought we were talking about noodle wackers who get dickwank plates

I remember you complaining about the illiterate inmates who stamped your plates :lmao:

Re: FUCK...we are discussing U2 in IO

zonelistener said:

In Illinois, you do not pay anything for personalized plates! But obviously the State Pen residents have no idea who U2 is....otherwise they would have not put a space between U and 2.

You just must be special jeff b/c ever since I have been able to drive personalized plates have cost extra.

:angry:

I was a sucker for a pretty face. :happy:
We only went out a handful of times. He was one of those guys who was totally into his hair. You know what I mean? Lot's of blow drying and products. :|

JessicaAnn said:
I am of the philosophy that if a guy spends more time on his hair and/or uses more hair products than I do, it will not work.

bravo!

jeff you're just lucky you have a great woman in your life already.
:giggle:

i hate the ones with what i assume is people's date of birth, especially when you're no spring chicken. last week i saw a nice flash sports car racing around with the music blasting thinking the person inside was trying to impress some young dolly birds. the plate said kev 1943. :laugh:

They really seem to proliferate in my apartment complex. There is another car that often parks directly outside my window, with "The Help" as the plate. For some reason, that one really annoys the hell out of me.

:huh:

Brittany.jpg

yesterday in a strip mall parking lot I saw a stationwagon with CHIKWGN :rolleyes:

I really wanted to wait and see who got in it but it was near a bar so I thought he might be gone for a while...probably inside looking for more chicks to ride in his wagon :wink: :lol:

ok true story... a guy i used to work with had a reeeeally cheesy vanity plate on an easily recognizeable car.

anyhoo... he was a school teacher in the same town where he lived. he went to a strip club in the same town where he lives and teaches. across from this strip club, about 100 yards or so, is an applebee's. two of his students were eatin' good in the neighborhood one night, and when they left they saw what they thought was their teacher's car. they walked over to the strip club parking lot and discovered that not only was it their teacher's car (vanity plates gave it away) but said teacher was in the backseat bangin' out a stripper.

needless to say, he does not work at the school any longer.

Back
Top Bottom