IO the funniest username

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hiphop

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Ok time for a stupid thread dunno if you like that but anyway..

I always laugh at certain names that pop up when you´re chatting or something. I do have other nicks myself, however, some simply crack me up. So if you run over a funny one, why not just post´em here.. I´ll start of with one I just ran across.. apparently male:

only_11_cm

we have a poster named Frodo Guevara here.... and it´s his birthday. I will congratulate him on LS :D can´t help but I think Frodo and Guevara are a fine, somehow creative combination :lol:

Sometimes I have weird thoughts. You know, when I click on submit reply now, 5418 little numbers are gonna change, all the numbers of my posts, in every thread I posted. This is a miracle.

I mean this technique is really something to wonder about. How did Elvis do that?

zoney! said:
I think one of my favorites is angrybitch78 or something like that. I started a birthday thread for it.

i thought it was fatbitch78?

"Vodka Sugarplan"

It makes no sense to me. It also makes no sense how this person put so much effort into their profile and then never posted.

Vodka, Cordelia Chase: Batten down the hatches. Here comes Hurricane Buffy.

Allen Francis Doyle: You think? Maybe he's over her.

Cordelia Chase: You have so much to learn, little Irish man.

Angel, the series

:huh:

Melon

I couldn't even remember all my alters at the other board. I had to find where I kept a list. These are some of my favorites:

Bexy Sitch
Al Roker
Happy Muffins
Craptastic
Dork On Parade
Pirating Bitch
Lost Highway Orifice
Lardass
Atomic Bed Wetter
Lord Of The Pants

Back
Top Bottom