IO: The curse thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Fuck off (has fuck become boring now?...I never say colorful things like craptacular).

I think Fuck has become overused

Now that you are aware of the versatility of "craptacular" you too can incorporate it into your vocabularity.

My friends and I have been calling each other "chicken fuckers" lately. I've been using "fuck face" more myself though.

I like to say "Very Bad"

But it has to be said in a disapproving drawn out kind of way, emphasising the capital letters. like Very Baaaaaaaaaad

Or Bad Poo.

Or Pants (as in the British meaning)

Or Bugger.

I actually swear a huge amount......but I don't use any interesting swear words

Last edited:
I never swear really

Except when Im really angry which is maybe 3 times ayear :shrug: I cant help myself then :silent: I curse like a trooper.

My Granny curses the most in our family

My aunt: So I just quit my job

Granny: Aye...shes a :censored: :censored: eejit

Me: :ohmy:

Granny: Oh :censored:

Everyone: :laugh:

when she was in hospital she really outdone herself my Dad and uncle when they get together act like a pair of idiots and they started playing with all the equipment in the hospital my uncle was playing with the defribulator machine and shouting Chargeee 250 and I didnt know it had happeend until a few days later

Granny: Your Dad and Uncle were acting like a pack of *enter random curse word* the other night

Me: What happened?

Granny retells story

*doctor walks along* Doctor: Are you alright there?

Granny: :flirt: :eek: Oh yes thanks

Dad: Do you like that Doctor?

Granny: No I did not :angry: :censored: :censored:

Everyone in the ward stopped talking and just looked at her and then she started telling me their names and all the gossip about them and she had only met them a few days earlier, shes such a gossip lol.

Back
Top Bottom