IO: That damn Delilah song is driving me nuts!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LiLJennie

The Fly
Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me..... Ohhhhhhh, what you do to meeeeee, oh ohhhh what you do to me.....

make it stop....pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase God..... make it stop......

ya well...it was nice the first time I heard it...

after the 5th or 6th time the radio station played it...on the same day... it got tired fast...

and now that one damn part is ringing through my head and won't leave....

someone shoot me.

Bonochick said:
I like it. :angry:

I never knew BC was Zoots' alt. lol. That's weird. But thinking about it now, it makes sense. Both are .... uh ... they both ....uh... I've noticed that both of them......uh .... are human and breathe air and like Delilah. I can't believe I never put that together before. Idiot.

UberBeaver said:

I never knew BC was Zoots' alt. lol. That's weird. But thinking about it now, it makes sense. Both are .... uh ... they both ....uh... I've noticed that both of them......uh .... are human and breathe air and like Delilah. I can't believe I never put that together before. Idiot.

No Zoots is Axver :wink:

:hug:

I thought while first listening to it, "Oh, this melody's not bad ... this might get good when it takes off..." And then it didn't take off. It just went in circles. Over and over. Like The Police's long version of Roxanne at Live Earth.

phillyfan26 said:
I thought while first listening to it, "Oh, this melody's not bad ... this might get good when it takes off..." And then it didn't take off. It just went in circles. Over and over. Like The Police's long version of Roxanne at Live Earth.

*nod*

the first part of it is actually nice... it is the last part that makes me want to stab my brain with a q-tip.

LiLJennie said:
after the 5th or 6th time the radio station played it...on the same day... it got tired fast...

BonosBaby12 said:
I hate that song! Of course my favorite radio station has to play it every damn time I turn around :scream:

Do you see what I see, people??? It's the fucking radio that is at fault, not the song! I admit it's not art or anything but it's still not as bad as people make it out to be IMO. Granted, the "what you do to me" line gets grating after 2000 listens. But only cos muthafucking radio played it that many times!

DIE RADIO DIE!!!! :mad:

*stabs radio with sharp and rusty knife*

yup, it's the radio that sucks.

The song isn't bad. I kinda like it in and of itself. But just like Hootie, Hanson, and anyone else that has an inkling of goodness, it's being sooooo overplayed that people will end up thinking that the song and the band do nothing but suck.

Zootlesque said:

Do you see what I see, people??? It's the fucking radio that is at fault, not the song! I admit it's not art or anything but it's still not as bad as people make it out to be IMO. Granted, the "what you do to me" line gets grating after 2000 listens. But only cos muthafucking radio played it that many times!

yeah it is the radio. and then some guy comes into a bar and tries to sneak a play of that monstrosity inbetween u2 songs on the box. :tsk:

lol jk. but you gotta admit, that WAS hilarious.

unico said:
yeah it is the radio. and then some guy comes into a bar and tries to sneak a play of that monstrosity inbetween u2 songs on the box. :tsk:

lol jk. but you gotta admit, that WAS hilarious.

:madwife: That wasn't me!!! :scream:

But it was definitely hilarious! I mean.. seriously, what are the odds that song showed up?! :lol:

There are two threads about this song now? That's unacceptable. :tsk: If you just ignore it, it will go away. :up:

Zootlesque said:

:lmao:

Thanks for my first good laugh of the day Zoots, your passion for radio death totally cheered me up! :hug:

I will take the Delilah song over that lame "Beautiful Girls" song.

Your way too beautiful girl,
that's why it'll never work,
you have me suicidal, suicidal,
when you say it's over,
damn all these beautiful girls,
they only wanna do ya dur,
they'll have you suicidal, sucidal,
when they say it's over,

: puke :

unico said:

No Zoots is Axver :wink:

:hug:

:angry: is NOT! I am axver, we share the same hate for One! :madwife:

:reject: and I gotta admit, I don't know this song... then again, I live in holland and listen to 80s90s radio :wink: cant be more wrong than the Ketchup song from a few years back tho

Zootlesque said:

7757-1-photo.jpg

Raaaaadioooo someone stillll loooooves yooooooooooouuu!!!

There's nothing wrong with sweet, lullabye-esque songs, but this one sucks.

Back
Top Bottom