IO teachers should not give projects...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_212

Blue Crack Distributor
A week before the last of my senior year

:tsk: it's a horrible thing to do to a senior

AND I HAVE THREE OF THEM

Two from one teacher

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Oh that is just so wrong! :tsk: Right before I graduated I remember my teachers being pretty lenient. Realized we had enough to think about with finals.

Are these projects that you have to do big ones? Good luck and remember it will all be over soon! :)

Yeah, they're actually making htem part of the final exam grade AND part of the semester grade

I think if they were going to do something like that than it should have been earlier. Seems so unfair to wait until senior year is almost over than do something like this. At my school we had to complete a senior project. But depending on which semester you had English determined when you had to do your's. Did mine in the beginning of the year and finished right before Christmas. Completely nerve wracking since so much weighed on it. Can completely sympathize with what you are going through right now.

yeah the thing is, it's all due on friday

pretty much one of them is *due* tuesday but not really

Hang in there with it all you can do it :). And when it's all over you can breathe a huge sigh of relief. Not to mention the excitement can really set in that you are graduating! :hyper:

So puzzled though why teachers do this as the timing is just so off :tsk:

The worst part is that this past weekend was prom and they SERIOUSLY expected us to work on them :|

heheh bono_212, i'm glad you don't have senioritis. at my high school, a lot of the kids just gave up towards the end cuz they've already been accepted into their respective colleges, so they thought the grades they were getting wouldnt really matter anymore. but some of htem were wrong. how sad, huh?
chin up! =)

I had senioritis last year, now I don't want the end to come

I have to use 16 different forms of japanese twice in a scrapbook, and so far, I have 4 sentences....:(

and then the econ one is I have to design a product and explain how it will sell and chart a supply and demand curve for it cost of production :blahblah:
luckily I have a parner for that one and we're doing oik

and then the third one is ANOTHER japanese thing, that I and a partner have to make up two skits in which we are talking to one another on the phone, that is done, however I have to memorize it, and I defiently havent' and I'm sure I'm gonna haveto go tomorrow, because he always draws my name first for these types of things

I'm up to five :dance:

At least they're interesting sentence

for example

(this is a picture of my friend being "choked" by a nother friend)

This is my friend Laura. She is being choked by Eric. Because she has the potential to die, Laura's throat proably should not be choked

(four years of japanese, and i'm still making crazy sentences)

2:30 AM. Project due in nine hours. Sleep needed. Still need to use 8 grammer points. Pictures printing. :yawn:

At least the other two projects are practically done :lol:

Thank God! it's done turned in and over, yeah I've still got the econ thing, but it's so simple in comparison to that Japanese monster...We're going on a field trip tomorrow to little Tokyo so it's like a reward :hyper:

Maybe I'll show you guys what it looked like someday :D

OK I suppose this will be my last post in this thread, except for pictures once I get my project back, but all three are now done...this is the last weekend of my senior year :sad: Tuesday and Wednesday I have final exams and then Senior Picnic :hyper:

Oh and that restaurunt was something else. There were 24 of us, my teacher called the them, told them we only had an hour and a half (because buses have to be back by 1:45 to pick up students) and they were like, yeah it'll be fine, you'll be in an out no worries. I hope the two tables that had to get to-go boxes is self-explanitory enough

but the food was :drool:

Back
Top Bottom