IO # Taps are better than bottles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carek1230 said:
But what do you do if there are no taps? :eyebrow:

Oh, you still drink the bottle of course!!:wink:

We were out last night and had a couple of pitchers of Keiths, and then when I got home I wanted more so I had a bottle of Keiths (unfortunately I dont have a keg in my bar :( lol)
and it just really didn't taste as good.

I think if you just stick to one kind all night it's not so bad, like if I had been drinking bottled beer all night it would have been fine, or even started with bottles and then gone to a pitcher. It's just the bottle after thing doesn't work. Wow...I have put waaay to much thought into this. :crack:

I enjoy drinking though so it's okay :yes:

Brewery tapped beer :drool: . I went to the Coors factory, and I don't really like Coors, but it was so fresh and cold. Mmmmm.

So I need to restate my postition and agree that tapped beer is superior, but I prefer bottles cause I'm a slob like that.

UberBeaver said:

So I need to restate my postition and agree that tapped beer is superior, but I prefer bottles cause I'm a slob like that.

Really, whatever way you need it to be to get it where it needs to go is the best!!

I've always preferred the bottles. That way when I'm drinking a Sunkist or whatever (I don't drink alcohol) I can keep the top on and don't have to worry about spilling the stuff.

Back
Top Bottom