IO#Tahoe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried just walking in skis once. That didn't work very well. I fell over and couldn't get up. I can't imagine actually skiing. :mad:

I am back had a ball. Didnt go skiing bc it was $95 and mom wasnt willing to pay so either was I. :laughs:

Highlights of the weekend:

Turning on the Radio and EVERTIME I DID.... certain Irish Band was playing :D

Emily(14mos) and Caden(10mos) seeing and playing in the snow for the first time (my niece and nephew respectively)

Dad and my adventure around Tahoe City. Went to BR for Ice Cream, Safeway for water, People Mag(yes I love that crap), Arizona Ice T, and M&M's.

Kevin(brother) saying he loved me when he was leaving. :cute: (Kev in not the affectionate type towards the woman folk in the fam)

Everyone loving my Asparagus receipe!! :love:

The Wedding was beautiful!! :applaud:

Realizing that I am to old to sleep on the floor or the couch anymore :laugh: Funny mo': First morning there Mom sees Kev asks him how he slept "Not well, to old, blah blah" Asks me "same as Kev but plus the fact that Kev was soring like a chainsaw the whole night" Kev and I had to share the living room.

Mom losing $40 in slots (she was being really cocky about it) and then Kev losing $20 after him being cocky and saying that he would show mom how it was done.

I've never been skiing...I've broken enough bones already to last me a lifetime :wink:

fah said:
The last time I was in Tahoe I was on my honeymoon :heart:

Me, too...1972. my first and it was a disaster! #1, due to who I was with..:yuck: and then it started snowing early in the season and we wore summer clothes...5 days of hell on ice.

I have plans on taking the "right one" back and we'll be prepared.

Back
Top Bottom