IO:Summer is OVER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dismantled

Blue Crack Addict
summer is officially over:mad: I have to go back to work...AAANNNND the worst part is the TREE's have begun to change color
10.gif

Now I have to start a new thread:angry: IO:I'm depressed

:angry:

:hyper: Guess what that means for me? :hyper:

Approximately, seven long months of sunshine, blue skies, white sandy beaches, aquamarine ocean, beers out on the balcony and loads more cricket :up:

Dismantled said:
summer is officially over:mad: I have to go back to work...AAANNNND the worst part is the TREE's have begun to change color
10.gif

Now I have to start a new thread:angry: IO:I'm depressed

:angry:

I go to get my final release this afternoon.
Supposedly I start Wed.

Re: Re: IO:Summer is OVER

the rockin edge said:

but doesn't that also mean you're getting married sooner?:wink:

yes:drool:

but I am NOT ready to go back to work:crazy: I went to the gym and saw the dorm kids were back:crazy: I wanted to scream and run away. I work at a high school and we have alot of bording students from all over the world.......

I love the fall:love: but for some reason I am not ready for it this year.:angry:

I started my second week back at school for me. Only 40 more weeks to go until summer vacation. :wink:

It's really sad that all the teachers know this before the students.

Anyway, fall is my favorite season. :up:
I can't wait. :hyper:

It is now official, I go back to work Wed. My six month medical leave is now over. I'm actually anxious to go back. That will last maybe two weeks.:|

I don't understand this summer. In Portugal, Spain and south of France there were and still are forrest fires, together with a dry, Italy had a dry, Germany and the countries in Eastern Europe have floods over and over. We had a few days very hot here near Denmark, but most were cold and rainy.
The weather in whole Europe is very extreme.

And I live in an area where you can't be happy about autumn and winter. It's very cold and the wind is even colder. No fun being out. It's more pleasant in Norway or Sweden than here in Northern Germany.

I'm really seeing forward going to Australia next year.

eh i think summer sucks anyways

besides when playing baseball iv always enjoyed cold weather more

I hate cold weather because like I said before here it is extremely cold and I'm cold very fast due to my low body fat.

But on the other hand our hot days are extremely hot because no air breezes then.
I won't visit Perth, at least not this time.
I'll start in Melbourne and I hope the snow is melted in January next year ;)

i actually like summer. :shrug:

we still have a month of summer left and it bugs me that people say summer's over because everyone's going back to school. wtf? summer doesn't start in late may either (when the kids get out here), summer doesn't necessarily coincide with summer breaks. but that doesn't really have anything do with this thread, just a pet peeve.

summer is my favourite season though :drool:

Back
Top Bottom