IO: Stupid people need to stop breeding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Grrrrrl

New Yorker
Hangin' out by the state line turning holy water i
You have to have a license to drive a car, but not to pop out a few bastards? Why????

Idiot kids at my apartment complex think it's perfectly fine to leave their bikes in my assigned parking space, leaving me to have to move them if I want to get in or out. I just confronted them and none of them fessed up to actually having the bike that was touching my car - "It's not mine, it's my friend's bike..." Why can't parents teach kids manners, for crying out loud????

End of rant.

You know, it'd just be a crying shame if those same bikes got 'left' in an area of the parking lot where they were likely to be run over. Just tragic. :sad: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The worst of it is, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised that if you took the issue up with the parents they'd yell at YOU for accusing their kid of being less than an angel. :rolleyes:

Doozer will tell you, if we left our stuff out....

200px-Dumpster-non.JPG

BluRmGrl said:
You know, it'd just be a crying shame if those same bikes got 'left' in an area of the parking lot where they were likely to be run over. Just tragic. :sad: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I thought about that, but then I'd have to steal their parents' car because I don't want to mess up the paint job on my car. :angel:

I told them I'd throw the bikes away if they left them out again - we'll see. Actually I think I'll take them to management's office and make the parents come pick them up. Somebody has to parent the kids, and the parents clearly don't want to do it. :mad:

I feel your angst....used to deal with the same thing at one apt complex I lived in. Pity kids today are so rude and unthinking. It reflects on the parents. Have you spoken to any of the parents? Or perhaps the apt. manager could send out a reminder notice to residents with kids/bikes.

I would complain to your apartment manager about it.

The kids in the complex where I live are so obnoxious :scream:! They've broken so many things in the courtyard and leave trash and food all over the place. Some of them like to sit on the stairs and barely move out of the way when you say "excuse me" cause you need to get up or down the stairs. If we are carrying laundry or groceries we usually "accidentally" hit them with it if they won't move :evil:. Luckily some of the more destructive and loud ones got evicted, there used to be some REALLY loud ones. Our apartment manager told us to tell her if we ever saw kids destroying things or being obnoxious cause she was looking for excuses to evict them. No one watches their kids around here even if they are toddlers and it's not like we even live in a nice "safe" neighborhood. :banghead:.

you're so violent, shanny :drool:

i'd do the public shame thing. i used to do it frequently at a block of flats i lived in. the first and last flat i will ever reside in. but anyway, put a notice up "THE BASTARD KIDS WHO LEAVE THEIR BLOODY BIKES IN THE CARPARK ARE PISSING ME OFF AND I CANNOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE!!!"

Or not.
:slant:

I say mandatory reversible sterilization at birth and then if you pass extensive psychological testing at say, 18, you can have it reversed and have kids.

I'm joking. Except, only sort of. :wink:

anitram said:
I say mandatory reversible sterilization at birth and then if you pass extensive psychological testing at say, 18, you can have it reversed and have kids.

I'm joking. Except, only sort of. :wink:

I was hoping you were joking :|

What's this talk about getting it reversed? :angry:

:wink:

Yeah, talk to the parents - :laugh: They're obviously too busy in their lives to actually be parents to their children, and anything I try to say to them will be immediately dismissed with the simple, "You don't know what it's like to have kids!" crap comment. Hey people, don't blame me for your piss poor parenting skills.

I've complained to mangement, but wow, like how many times can I do that? It works for about a week, then the kids forget about it again. :sigh: I guess I'm just especially peeved right now because they just gave us a rent increase.

Back
Top Bottom