IO: Stateless

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
I'm moving out of the Boston area tomorrow, after having lived here for two years. It's strange. I thought about the fact that I am going to be living back in Michigan temporarily (as in a week or two, at most) before I bounce elsewhere, and the state just doesn't feel like home anymore (hence, why only a week or two). I'm also going to miss New England abrasiveness too...*sigh.* Oh well...what I won't miss is the traffic and the exorbitant rent costs, coupled with nowhere to park that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

It just feels strange to live in such constant upheaval all the time. I'm looking forward to, someday, finding a place that I can call my home. Maybe.

Melon

What makes you move around so much? Maybe you could try to think of this is an opportunity to "see the world" (or maybe just some cities!)

On behalf of Michigan, welcome back...even if it is just for a short time. :wink:

"Michigan is the state that never sleeps."

I think my friend was being sarcastic in saying that. :up:

Hey melon:

I was going to start a thread with that title - been wondering where you are.

Anyway....I may be making yet another move too. It would be my third state in less than two years! :hyper:

I have moved a lot, too. Before comeing here 2 yrs ago I stayed in maryland a few weeks and it was crazy not having a place of my own and knowing I was leaving the north.

At least I was with family not like the time in Arizona.

Good luck to you!

I hear you. I've moved something like 10 times in the past three years, and am moving again next weekend. I can't wait until I have enough of a home so I can ship everything I have stored in the US over as well as what I've had to store here in London.

I'm sitting in Michigan right now using a crappy modem.

This site will now load even slower. :sexywink:

Time for a nap.

Melon

zoney! said:
Anyway....I may be making yet another move too. It would be my third state in less than two years! :hyper:
when are you finding out if that's happening?

Yeah, I'm in constant flux too. All I want is stability. Then I get bored. It's neverending.

jkayet said:
when are you finding out if that's happening?

working in the airline world is goofy.....

I have an employee number and a start date....but I haven't received confirmation of my employment. :shrug:

My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say.................My My name is John Johnson, I come from Wisconsin, I work in de aardappelmeelfabriek, people I meet are walking down the street, and I say: Hello, they say: hello, I say................ etc.

Back
Top Bottom