IO: Sprinkles!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tpsreports2424

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Sprinkles.jpg

:combust:

I was watching a Financial/Business show when I saw a segment on the lady who started Sprinkles. Apprantly she walked away from being a Stockbroker to do what she loves. I haven't tried them yet but I'm very tempted. Mmm tiny cakes.

Cleasai said:
I was watching a Financial/Business show when I saw a segment on the lady who started Sprinkles. Apprantly she walked away from being a Stockbroker to do what she loves. I haven't tried them yet but I'm very tempted. Mmm tiny cakes.

I did a similar thing; I left a nice career to go to school to be a Pastry Chef. It's way more fun then trying to process loans all day long for fast food restaurants. :yes:

:uhoh: Sprinkles are banned from most of the classrooms at my school. My Chefs don't think they are "professional" to use on our products. :(

Last edited:
My boyfriend is Mr. Tough Guy...yet he doesn't understand why I giggle when he gets an ice cream cone with rainbow sprinkles. :giggle:

I've never heard of them being called jimmies. If somebody asked me if I wanted jimmies on my ice cream, I'd probably just get scared and run away.

Bonochick said:
I've never heard of them being called jimmies. If somebody asked me if I wanted jimmies on my ice cream, I'd probably just get scared and run away.

You've never been to the Philly/South Jersey area then. Or Boston.

They are called jimmies in my neck of the woods ( Milwaukee)
and they are :drool: on vanilla ice cream :yes:

COBL_04 said:
Jimmies?

Pfft :down: :madspit:

100s and 100s ftw

nah nah 100's and 1000's are different to sprinkles , 100's and 1000's are like the little ball ones, sprinkles are the long ones. i will come make you some fairy bread and demonstrate the differences :flirt:

and why dont we have shit hot cupcake stores like that in this country ! :ohmy:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom