IO spiders ja!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cassis

Refugee
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30000-10447559,00.html

SPIDER IN WOMAN'S EAR
A woman went to her doctor complaining of headaches - and was told there was a spider living her ear.

The arachnid had even spun a web in the woman's ear canal during its brief stay.

The 33-year-old, from Athens, felt a sharp pain in her ear while out riding a motorbike.

Perfect temperature

She went to her doctor who after a brief examination broke the astonishing news, Greek television station Private Star reported.

Dr Evangelos Gollas said: "When I examined the patient, I was surprised to find a spider's web and then, I saw there was movement.

"The spider found itself in her ear, and because the temperature is ideal there, it stayed."

The woman did not need to surgery to remove the spider and was not injured.

it's not a huntsman, but still :yikes:

this makes me want to cry:sad: :yikes:

I will forever now wear earmuffs every where I go:|

Hey I saw an episode of an ER show a bug crawled in a kids ear and they couldn't get it out:huh:

Did you know over the course of your life you will unknowingly swallow 7 spiders in your sleep:happy:

well you already know I like spiders, but not in my ear thank you. I've heard stories like that before, especially one of a woman with a strange lump on her face and when the doctor incised it lots of baby spiders emerged..ewwwwwwwww.

I was thinking of you yesterday Tom. Our local Friends of the Art Gallery are having their annual "Soup Day" fundraiser on the weekend. Lots of local restaurants make gourmet soups and bread accompanied by the music a string quartet. It's perfect winter weather here at the moment and the gallery has a beautiful garden and courtyard. If you were here, I'd take you :soup:

:)

the soul waits said:
I will officially never sleep again now.

Thank you

:angry:

I thought everyone should be warned:angry: I was making a very important public service annoucnement:angry: I suggest you wear a surgeons mask to bed.

:wink:

:scream: Damn those bugs! Why do they always go to places where you don't want them to go. A spider landed on my head once about a month ago! I didn't appreciate that at all! :angry:

Adam'sbaby said:
:scream: Damn those bugs! Why do they always go to places where you don't want them to go. A spider landed on my head once about a month ago! I didn't appreciate that at all! :angry:

*shudder

My fiance woke up with a huge ass bug on his lips a couple months ago:|

He violenty spit it off....in my direction:| and then realizing what he did...shoved me out of bed cause he didn't want the bug to land on me:slant:

I like spiders..I mean they eat other nasties and they make pretty webs and stuff...I just don't want them touching me.

Dismantled said:

*shudder

My fiance woke up with a huge ass bug on his lips a couple months ago:|

He violenty spit it off....in my direction:| and then realizing what he did...shoved me out of bed cause he didn't want the bug to land on me:slant:

That's sounds awful!
Bugs officially have no manners! :huh:

Adam'sbaby said:

That's sounds awful!
Bugs officially have no manners! :huh:

I know.....the bug didn't even ask permission:angry: I bet he didn't even wash his dirty little bug hands before doing that either:angry:

Dismantled said:

I thought everyone should be warned:angry: I was making a very important public service annoucnement:angry: I suggest you wear a surgeons mask to bed.

I'm off to bed in a sec :

* Earmuffs : check
* Mouth-cover à la surgeons : check
* Bigwoodensticktohitspidersovertheheadwith : check

:yikes:

Last edited:
i always sleep with an aerosol can and a cigarette lighter so i can make a flame thrower in a hurry if a huntsman crawls into my bed.

:|

Dismantled said:
this makes me want to cry:sad: :yikes:

I will forever now wear earmuffs every where I go:|

Hey I saw an episode of an ER show a bug crawled in a kids ear and they couldn't get it out:huh:

Did you know over the course of your life you will unknowingly swallow 7 spiders in your sleep:happy:

I'm with you - absolutely HATE :mad: freakin Spiders:mad:

the soul waits said:

I'm off to bed in a sec :

* Earmuffs : check
* Mouth-cover à la surgeons : check
* Bigwoodensticktohitspidersovertheheadwith : check

:yikes:

wait!! You forgot your nose:yikes: you don't even WANT to know what they do up there:yikes:

Angela:lmao: :lmao: omg....I would hate to accidently stumble into your room in the middle of the night:lmao:

I'm going to go to bed in a dive suit from now on, complete with mask and snorkel - Here in the crappy state of Florida we have many mean and nasty spiders not to mention snakes, alligators a few crocodiles throw in some Bull, Hammerhead and White sharks never a conception to really how to run an election..... Oh yeah why did I move here again?

YBORCITYOBL said:
I'm going to go to bed in a dive suit from now on, complete with mask and snorkel - Here in the crappy state of Florida we have many mean and nasty spiders not to mention snakes, alligators a few crocodiles throw in some Bull, Hammerhead and White sharks never a conception to really how to run an election..... Oh yeah why did I move here again?

you have those banana spiders don't you:yikes: they are the size of grapefruits and you can actually hear them run through the trees:yikes:

In VT we have the black widow...but I have never seen one:| nothing else that will really kill you.......might mangle you like the cougar..bear..pack of rabid coydogs:yikes: :yikes:

I REALLY miss Vermont bad. I wouldn't mind the odd Black Widow.
Miss skiing real bad
Don't even bring up Banana Spiders:help:

:sad:

YBORCITYOBL said:
I REALLY miss Vermont bad. I wouldn't mind the odd Black Widow.
Miss skiing real bad
Don't even bring up Banana Spiders:help:

:sad:

skiing:drool: Burke Mtn...:drool: Jay Peak:drool: Cannon:drool:

Don't worry...I am sure there isn't a banana spider in your bed or anything:|

Dismantled said:

skiing:drool: Burke Mtn...:drool: Jay Peak:drool: Cannon:drool:

Don't worry...I am sure there isn't a banana spider in your bed or anything:|

I'll be leaving the office in like 10 minutes thinking about that huge Banana Spider waiting:ohmy: for me I think I'll send the dog in first then the wife:wink:

Why.....Why bring up all of those Mtns.:love: I've skied them all:sad:

YBORCITYOBL said:

I'll be leaving the office in like 10 minutes thinking about that huge Banana Spider waiting:ohmy: for me I think I'll send the dog in first then the wife:wink:

Why.....Why bring up all of those Mtns.:love: I've skied them all:sad:

Cannon*shiver....all I can think of is friggen freezing!!!! And the old man falling:sad: *balls eyes out

send the poor defensless pup in there first:( you could at least send you wife first..with a club:wink:

Dismantled said:

Cannon*shiver....all I can think of is friggen freezing!!!! And the old man falling:sad: *balls eyes out

send the poor defensless pup in there first:( you could at least send you wife first..with a club:wink:

Can't believe the Old Man Fell.

Jay Peak REALLY cold:mad:

I'm heading out of this Clambake She'll need bigger weapon then club. Talk to Y'all later.

:evil:

heather%20banana%20spider.jpg

Back
Top Bottom