IO: Spiders and Cutworms!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RavenBlue

Blue Crack Addict
Lately there have been tons of spiders around, everywhere. Spiders don't bug me for the most part, unless I come upon one by chance. Like I did today when I brought the laundry in off the line and was greeted by this big arsed spider. The other night at the rink there was rollerblading and there were tons of spiders there as well. I imagine we're now due for a week of rain after all the spider squishness.

Then there's the cutworms. Oh man, they seriously give me the heebie jeebies. Especially the way they writhe and wiggle around :barf:

I love animals, I do.. and I've been trying to become more tolerant of insects.. but these things take time :wink:

I love spiders.

We had some big prehistoric ones in our garden last year :rockon:

Who wants to see highly-detailed pics?

more pictures?

Here's a dime...call someone who cares! :angry:

20060501black-cutworm-dime.jpg

Dimes don't work in Canada...and you can't call anyone for a dime in the US any more.

I've never seen a cutworm before, and after googling them, I won't mind if I never see another again. Oye.

DSC08938_cropped_worm.jpg

i dunno what kind of worms these are but there's been a bunch of them around here this week. i took this picture on the steps to my apartment. i think they're kinda cute. :cute:

Back
Top Bottom