IO, Smack in the middle of a serious Dorrito Binge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Numb1075

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone ever been down this path, where you are knee deep in Dorritos and just CAN NOT stop?

That's where I am at the moment

I have been through that valley many times, my child. It is a dry & crunchy place, full of nacho cheesier breath and orange fingers.

Curses to the sensuous, artificial-flavored tortilla chip goodness that chains me to this desolate site.... the bottom of an empty Doritos bag. :sad: God have mercy on our cholesterol.

:lmao:
Those damn things ARE addictive!!! :yes:

Last edited:
BluRmGrl said:
I have been through that valley many times, my child. It is a dry & crunchy place, full of nacho cheesier breath and orange fingers.

Curses to the sensuous, artificial-flavored tortilla chip goodness that chains me to this desolate place.... the bottom of an empty Doritos bag. :sad: God have mercy on our cholesterol.

Those damn things ARE addictive!!! :yes:

You said it sister !

BluRmGrl said:

I told you I spoke from experience. :yes: :D Are you a Nacho Cheese or Cool Ranch type of Dorito-phile?

I prefer Cool Ranch, however, I am eating plain ol' Dorritos right now.

Might need detox shortly.

BluRmGrl said:

Curses to the sensuous, artificial-flavored tortilla chip goodness that chains me to this desolate site.... the bottom of an empty Doritos bag. :sad: God have mercy on our cholesterol.

:ChurchLadyVoice:
And who covered this harmless, protein-filled little nugget in evil milk-chocolate, HMMM!??!?

Was it?.........

:macdevil: SATAN?!?!? :macdevil:

And with that, I must sadly say: Goodnight.

(I'd run straight home from work & jump back in the thread, but my monitor's on the fritz & I'm going to have to replace it. :angry:

Oh well - it's just money, right? :D )

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
Completely off topic, but I got a great deal on a monitor tonight so I'm back in business at home!!! :applaud:

Plus, I went from a 17" monitor to a 19".... my eyes are gonna' pop out of my head when I stop by the latest Leather Day thread!! :ohmy: :faint: :giggle:

Last edited:
Sometimes when I'm bagging up some Doritos for my boyfriend's lunch in the morning, I eat one...then another one...and another one...and then I think, okay...it's 7:00 in the morning...put the Doritos away!!!!!! :lol:

But then I eat another one first. :shifty:

Fridays are the worst. I have to get up at 5:45a, since it's his early morning. :crack: That means...Doritos at 6:00a! :lol: He got Cheez-Its today though.

Last edited:
I'm actually eating corn nuts right now bitches what do you think about that :angry: salt :drool: all I need are some fresh brains to go with them!!!!!!!!!!

O MY GOD!!!
I was eating some doritos this morning , that I had bought last night for a BBQ and was thinking that very same thing....the Doritos binge is an unholy place man..... and if it werent for my biggest addiction..., the morning cup of coffee I dont know how long the dorito binge would have lasted!

Back
Top Bottom