io#sleepwelltonite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
wave.gif

call me a sucker but I actually may be warming up to cats.

My sister lives in a house with three and one is pretty nice. Still a bit unfriendlt, but still nice to hold.

Cats will never rival dogs...they are just the supreme animal companion. But cats aren't a lost cause with me

walls or bars?

it was part of a pop-up window trying to sell me stuff while installing kazaa lite last nite.

contradiction...

good morning kobe.

cats kind of scare me. i think they can read my mind.

yarof i :heart: that spidey.

work is currently upsetting me. i feel like blarghing.

good times were few but a morning without the screaming heads let my flower bloom

i don't really like cats either. but the picture was too good.

basstrap, cats are the best creatures on earth, you just have to be able to accept the fact that they think they are better than you :D

anyway there are angel cats out there too, I have a kitty who you could litterally (haha like my typo?) fold into a pretzel and all she'll do is look at you with these big, sad eyes and let out a siamese howl. she's a total babe. then again her mom has an attitude the size of texas..but I love her just as much!

Originally posted by BabyGrace
basstrap, cats are the best creatures on earth, you just have to be able to accept the fact that they think they are better than you :D

superiority complexes at their worst..my grandparents cat used to think it owned and rented the entire top floor of their house..it would literally stand at the top of the stairs and demand something in return if you were ever to use the toilet..I used to tell him where he could stick his hair balls...

~If toast always lands butterside down and a cat always lands on its feet..what happens when you strap a piece of toast onto the back of a cat~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom