IO: shutting your hand in the door hurts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ernie was closing the console between us in the truck, and he pinched my arm in it...holy crap, that hurt! :angry:

I yelled at him. :angry:

He told me my arm shouldn't have been in his way. :angry:

I told him to bite me. :angry:

I've been there before (or someone has slammed a door on my hand *cough*I'm ready) :mad:

When my sister and I were little, we shared a bedroom and had bunk beds. She was on the top. One time, I wanted to close the bathroom door right next to our beds (the beds were up against the doorway). I grabbed the door and tried to pull it shut, but it wouldn't close, so I kept pulling it as hard as I could, and then my sister started screaming. Turns out, it wouldn't shut because her arm was in the way. :der: :lol:

One time, my mom rolled up the car window while my arm was hanging out. You'd think I would have been smart enough to pull my arm in as the window was going up, but...well...ya know...:angry:

Bonochick:yikes: damn!!!

I told the door to bite me too:angry: but it wouldn't listen:angry:

I was a total freak today at work..of course I cannot hide it cause its swelled 3 times normal size and black as night:| and taped:| .....

Bonochick said:
One time, my mom rolled up the car window while my arm was hanging out. You'd think I would have been smart enough to pull my arm in as the window was going up, but...well...ya know...:angry:

were the windows electric? I did that to my finger once just to see if it would hurt or not:huh:

it did:yikes:

:|

were the windows electric? I did that to my finger once just to see if it would hurt or not:huh:

I still do that... :reject: :|

I find it thrilling to race the automatic window and see if I can beat it at the last second :hyper:

I know. I'm strange. :shrug:

youtooellen said:

I still do that... :reject: :|

I find it thrilling to race the automatic window and see if I can beat it at the last second :hyper:

I know. I'm strange. :shrug:

:laugh:

Yes....yes you are strange :lol:

I watched a tv programme wer this little man stuck his hand in a filing cabinet, while the other slammed the drawer a against it :yikes:

I posted a thread...

I'm strange! :hyper:

youtooellen said:

I used to do that with our garage door back in my hometown...but then we moved into a house with that safety thang where if it sensed you under it, it would automatically retract.

Bonochick said:
Ernie was closing the console between us in the truck, and he pinched my arm in it...holy crap, that hurt! :angry:

I yelled at him. :angry:

He told me my arm shouldn't have been in his way. :angry:

I told him to bite me. :angry:

guess who wont be sleeping with martha :happy:

I hope so:angry: then I will be rid of the damn thing:angry:

I don't need this hand:angry:

I'm glad I have another one:happy:

awww a boo boo:sad:

my boo boo is still there:mad: and my pinky finger doesn't work:angry: at all...its like a dead fish on hanging off the side of my hand:angry:

Back
Top Bottom