IO: She is everywhere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zonelistener

ONE love, blood, life
Last night, while removing excess beer from my system at an urinal, I was reading the poetry that other bar patrons had placed on the walls. I almost peed on myself when I saw THIS:

FAH-Q

I thought..."I can't even use the bathroom without seeing Fah's "voices in her head" have a Q(uestion). :crack:

:lol: :wink:

zonelistener said:
Last night, while removing excess beer from my system at an urinal, I was reading the poetry that other bar patrons had placed on the walls. I almost peed on myself when I saw THIS:

FAH-Q

I thought..."I can't even use the bathroom without seeing Fah's "voices in her head" have a Q(uestion). :crack:

:lol: :wink:

Zoney sits like Warren Schmidt!

:lol:

JessicaAnn said:

When you grow a penis :|

I thought I already had one. After all, I keep getting emails that say--Kristina, click here for more info on how to enlarge your penis!

:shrug:

Last edited:
Angela Harlem said:
at least you have stopped reading cosmo jeff.
it really doesn't work at the urinals you know.

Ha.

YES. You don't KNOW how many times I either wet my pants or had to stick my hand in the urinal to recover. It would usually ruin those great "how to please him sexually" articles. How am I EVER going to learn to please him when the aritcle is soaked with my own urine? :angry:

zonelistener said:

Ha.

YES. You don't KNOW how many times I either wet my pants or had to stick my hand in the urinal to recover. It would usually ruin those great "how to please him sexually" articles. How am I EVER going to learn to please him when the aritcle is soaked with my own urine? :angry:

Try the relationships section of http://www.ivillage.com ... that is unless you plan on urinating all over your computer screen

Back
Top Bottom