IO: Seperated at birth

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoney!

ONE love, blood, life
This haunted me throughout the film:

Meggie:
3366958723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3Dxroqdf%3E2323363669474ot1lsi

Scarlett Johansson in Lost in Translation (and Ghost World):
lost2.jpg

when i was watching "lost in translation"... i kept thinking it was sofia coppola playing the main character... i don't know why tho.

:hmm:

Maybe a little bit here.
338%3A39%3B923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2327%3D568%3D663%3DXROQDF%3E232345%3B3%3A4433ot1lsi

But probably just because I always tuck my hair behind my ears.

Which sadly makes it look like I have a mullet in pictures. :(

meggie...you are a freak! :angry:

You are so beautiful! :cute:
Just accept it.

By the way, have you seen the seperated at birth I came up with for ABEL? (where is it ABEL??) :uhoh:

Funny--Sofia Coppola reminds me a bit of Sicy. Recently there was an article on her and Lost in Translastion in Rolling Stone. The photo looked almost identical.

Last edited:
I really have to see Lost in Translation. Sam has seen it three times now and says that the main character reminds him a lot of me in the way she talks, mannerisms, etc. I want to watch it so I can see how I talk and find out whether or not I'm annoying.

I have decided I will make a career out of judging whether people are annoying by watching home made movies they send me and writing a not too long report on my conclusions

just put "Salome, The Netherlands" on the envelope :up:

I sent a letter to that address 3 months ago
:mad: I never got a report back

Salome said:
I have decided I will make a career out of judging whether people are annoying by watching home made movies they send me and writing a not too long report on my conclusions

just put "Salome, The Netherlands" on the envelope :up:

What sort of movies are people sending you?

eerie! megan, you totally do look like her in that picture (the one of her, i mean...the one of you too, but i think you look even more like her with your lighter strawberry blond hair).

From pictures i've seen, i can see the sofia coppola/sicy thing too...

fah said:

What sort of movies are people sending you?
the stories I could tell
but in my line of business "trust" means everything so I can't share them
I'm no politician!

Someone once said I look like Lisa Loeb when I wear my glasses ... I think they were smoking crack because I don't look like anyone famous

Back
Top Bottom