io: scary photos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
jocelynwildenstein.jpg

I told you it would be scary!

Melon

I don't think any photo will top how creepy/scary this one is. :huh:

12256pic02.jpg

Melon

Last edited:
Now for some funny scary...

jabbaboy.jpg

I would imagine that making Jabba the Hut puke slime would get old after five minutes.

Melon

MrBrau1 said:
Wonder if he uses that hand to wank it? Or wipe it?

I was reading about people with these insane fingernails. They literally never use their hand at all to the point that the nerves die on that side...and it even extends to their hearing. One of their ears almost inevitably goes deaf. They also are very light sleepers, for fear that they'll break off.

Scary!

Melon

These are bizarre. :huh:

What is the Michael Jackson one from? An album cover? A wanted poster? He just woke up one day and decided he wanted a photo of himself naked, hairless, and with his willy tendon line thingies (technical term) airbrushed out? :confused:

beli said:

What is the Michael Jackson one from? An album cover? A wanted poster? He just woke up one day and decided he wanted a photo of himself naked, hairless, and with his willy tendon line thingies (technical term) airbrushed out? :confused:

Not "one day." He's always wanted that.

beli said:

Yes, he does appear to be missing his "man grooves"

He looks a bit like this guy:

Page77_pict01427.jpeg

Probably not the best thing to be looking at before bed...thanks Melon.

BTW, great job on the comment of the fingernail guy...poor Ralphy.

Back
Top Bottom