io scabsy mcscabsalot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
ive been picking at a scab on my left elbow for a week now. everytime i did so, it seemed to heal in astonishingly little time.
i just realized there were two different scabs, one on each side of the elbow.
now i have twice the scab picking power. and twice the scab picking fun.

just put a band aid on it, and some of that ointment stuff on it that makes it heal faster (i forget the name of it) and stop picking at it :angry: :yuck:

One time, I sneezed on my best friend when I had a cold because "best friends share everything!"

She took that philosophy a step further by peeling her scab, putting it in a folded piece of paper, and giving it to me with a note.

I think I still have it somewhere. :up:

I pick too. I can't help it. It feels good, and you've got something to play with afterwards! ;) (that was a great skit by Carlin, ouizy). Sometimes you can tell if a scab is too fresh to be picked, but most of the time you just have to find out by picking! :D

Screaming Flower said:
this is an incredibly gross thread. it even beats da boof's thread.

clarification:

my thread did not begin being grody.

it was shoved in that direction - though not as far as this one.

:slant:

Bonochick said:
One time, I sneezed on my best friend when I had a cold because "best friends share everything!"

She took that philosophy a step further by peeling her scab, putting it in a folded piece of paper, and giving it to me with a note.

I think I still have it somewhere. :up:

:yuck: :lol:

BC...next time I have a scab, I'll put a little piece in an envelope and mail it to you! :lmao:

are scabs that gross? ive never heard people be so anti-scab.
ABELs mailing of scabs is creepy tho;)

Back
Top Bottom