IO: Scabies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
years ago, when i lived in southern california, they used to have planes that sprayed malathion over the cities in the middle of the night. something about fruit flies, if i remember correctly. they would tell everyone to bring their pets inside before they went to bed at night, then assured us that the stuff wasn't dangerous.

any other south cali folk remember that? icelle? BAWs? :uhoh:

bammo2 said:
scabies is pubic lice. Same thing. But in your pubes

:yikes:

except that they burrow under your skin in other parts of your body. like your arms, legs, whatever.

bammo2 said:

:cute:

It's such a delightful little infestation

:up: yep, i know that if i picked them up, the first thing that would come to mind would be "OMG! i must tell the people at interefernce!"

bonosgirl84 said:
years ago, when i lived in southern california, they used to have planes that sprayed malathion over the cities in the middle of the night. something about fruit flies, if i remember correctly. they would tell everyone to bring their pets inside before they went to bed at night, then assured us that the stuff wasn't dangerous.

any other south cali folk remember that? icelle? BAWs? :uhoh:

Yup, it was for fruit flies.

I remember that they told us to put our pets inside and to cover our cars because it would eat away the paint...but it wasn't dangerous to humans :eyebrow: :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom