IO sad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
This morning we heard about a family that were killed in a car crash, a mother, her partner and 2 y.o baby, their 7 year old son is critical and the baby of 6 months is Ok.

I thought it was sad and did not think much more about it

But I just found out it was my friend who used to go to my schools sister, and I remember her sister went to our school as well

And tomorrow I have to go and see her

And I feel really sad and selfish cus im kinda afraid to go cus I have never known anyone who has died before and the dead houses scare me :( I shouldnt be so selfish but I dont like the whole wake thing it really frightens me

:hug:

That's horrible to hear about that family :(

Don't feel bad about being scared to go...it's natural to feel that way. If anything you can go in and offer your condolences, and if it makes you real uncomfortable to be there say that your need to leave, and later on (a week or so) talk to the family and explain why you needed to leave.

I dont like the whole house being in darkness thing and all the clocks being turned off and then when ppl go in and chat around the dead people....Ive never been to one of these before and It jsut scares me

i feel so sorry for my friend though she only has her mum now :(

Back
Top Bottom