IO: Revenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A certain person's copy of To Kill A Mockingbird was last seen sinking to the bottom of Lake Michigan...because that's where I chucked it.

I'm a even a nerd when it comes to revenge.

i'm usually the initial asshole who someone gets back at for something :uhoh:

Does getting free samples of condoms and lube sent in your ex-roomate's name to her parents' house count? :uhoh:

Not that I've done anything like that :shifty:

I haven't done anything myself, but I once advised my friend to drill a very small hole in her philandering boyfriend's bath

he was so dozy that he wouldn't have known that water was dripping through until the floorboards rotted..............:laugh:

but she didn't do it :grumpy:

I've done the revenge thing once and it didn't work out for me so I've vowed to let karma work its magic from now on.

One of my former coworkers got me in trouble with the boss, so one day when he reported in to work and told me that he had accidentally taken his wife's pager and vice versa, I paged him (knowing his wife would get the page) and put in the number of a massage parlor.

I didn't know they were already having marital problems and she kicked him out that night. He never figured out it was me but I felt horrible and swore off revenge at that point :reject: :|

I have a story that just happened to my neighbor Ashley. Her little sister (12 years old) and her friends peed in a cup of apple juice and gave it to our landlords daughter. Well she drank it. :yuck: and they didnt tell her they peed in it. *barfs*

So when Ashley found out.. she devised a plan and had her mom tell her sister that she was on her way to the hospital because Katie was in the hospital and they dont know what's wrong with her.. they had to pump her stomach and everything :giggle: Well she was completely freaked out and cried and cried and was so scared.. she swore up and down she would never ever play a practical joke on anyone ever again.

I've told this one here before, but it's still good.

In college, I had an annoying neighbor who would play his music way too loud. As an RA, I told him several times to turn it down. He didn't listen. Finally, whenever he turned his stereo up, I took my master key into the janitor's closet, and shut off his breaker. After two or three times, he figured that his stereo was overloading the electricity (which was possible in our crappy dorms), and stopped using his stereo entirely.

i hacked into my exfriend's hotmail acct. and change his secret question and password.

Sicy said:
I have a story that just happened to my neighbor Ashley. Her little sister (12 years old) and her friends peed in a cup of apple juice and gave it to our landlords daughter. Well she drank it. :yuck: and they didnt tell her they peed in it. *barfs*

So when Ashley found out.. she devised a plan and had her mom tell her sister that she was on her way to the hospital because Katie was in the hospital and they dont know what's wrong with her.. they had to pump her stomach and everything :giggle: Well she was completely freaked out and cried and cried and was so scared.. she swore up and down she would never ever play a practical joke on anyone ever again.

That is foul.

Back
Top Bottom