IO# Removes Slacker Badge....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
That's right I am now officially a member of the non slacker group :lmao:

3 jobs and school keep me busy 5 days a week. Actually thinking of taking a 4th job on the weekends bc 2 jobs are really home based taking care of my nieces.

Heh you're starting to sound like me this semester.
~ Two jobs (one of them being a "third shift.")
~ Volunteering to tutor students at my school.
~ Attending one class (all I could handle).
~ Interference... I mean come on. How many hours do YOU spend on here?? :giggle:

If you do find another job... good luck and try to get some rest occasionally. Sleep is sooo much a freaking neccessity. Zzzzz....

Last edited:
Only 3 jobs Kelly? :tsk:

On a serious note, make sure you save some time for a social life and to get enough sleep. You don't want to burn out before you turn 23 :wink:

adamswildhoney said:
Oh I rarely come on here now ;)

Yea actually I was thinking that you haven't been on here lately. But then again I've seen some other people get trapped in PLEBA only to re-emerge in the other forums months later :shifty: :giggle:

adamswildhoney said:
That's right I am now officially a member of the non slacker group :lmao:

3 jobs and school keep me busy 5 days a week. Actually thinking of taking a 4th job on the weekends bc 2 jobs are really home based taking care of my nieces.

Cleasai said:
Heh you're starting to sound like me this semester.
~ Two jobs (one of them being a "third shift.")
~ Volunteering to tutor students at my school.
~ Attending one class (all I could handle).
~ Interference... I mean come on. How many hours do YOU spend on here?? :giggle:

If you do find another job... good luck and try to get some rest occasionally. Sleep is sooo much a freaking neccessity. Zzzzz....

All that work..... :crack:
I only have one job and school to deal with....

Back
Top Bottom