IO Random punctuation in the middle of sentences.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When people talk? like this?

Weird intonations.

Or like....Tony Blair with his .... random .... pauses and ..... stressing almost .... every word....

maybe blair has been hanging around W too long. his long pauses are ridiculous and annoy the shit out of me. gw could be telling me i won a million dollars and i would tune out.
:|

Ed Koch (former NYC mayor and People's Court judge) would have long "ehhhhh"'s in his sentence...and I think I saw so many interviews with him that I have picked up the habit. :down::reject:

Today I was thinking. About how I used to love. To eat Cheetos and Kim. Used to steal them from me when I would. Be a bitch.

bammo2 said:
I hate people that talk in questions?

going up at the end of sentences ?

It drives me insane?

Like Lister? on Red Dwarf?

Sam has picked that up somewhere. It makes me laugh.

I used to do that all the time.

then I was compared to this charachter on the Kids in the Hall.

I stopped. quickly.

This guy I've been hanging out with makes fun of how I talk because I say "eh" too much. "Why do you have to turn everything into a question?" He makes fun of how I pronounce certain words too.

He makes me feel so self-conscious about the way I talk. :reject:

That's not very nice, eh? :wink:

This reminded me of being a student and staring at some medieval text in an ancient language I did not understand. Some of the writers in that language had a peculiar habit of putting periods in the middle of words. It was so strange.

Back
Top Bottom