IO: R.I.P. to some shameless self-aggrandizing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wannabe

War Child
A very proverbial "rest in peace" shall be uttered today be the fact that I no longer have access to two 2.8Ghz, 512mem, 40G hd, T3 connected computers I was using for my torrenting... particularly my uploads.

I almost feel like beginning a new moniker as to preserve the stats as they lay. For the record, I began my first U2 torrent on Feb 8th, not earlier like my history suggests (Jan 10th is when I registered). In less than three months, I amounted 2.12T uploaded. That is a stat I still wish to boost, but understand will occur under near-molasses-like conditions/connections.

Bragging? Tooting-of-own-horn? You know it. But I wanted to throw some shameless self-aggrandizing and reality into the wind.

Goodbye T3 connection, you will be missed. :sad: :wave: :)

- Your Faithful, The Great Randallious

Thank you all for realizing this terribly sad situation. :wink: I will do my part to remember the good times... Like when I'd be seeding 15+ shows and have an upload of 1Mb+. Good times indeed.

Hiya, Kat :)

Hello Sicy, and thank you for uploading those photos. They're a little dated, but fun nonetheless. :)

Long time no see, wannabe!

I lament the demise of that T3 connection too. Quite the setup it was.

Melon

Back
Top Bottom