IO # Question Time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FizzingWhizzbees

ONE love, blood, life
I'm watching Question Time for reasons other than listening to political discussion. :uhoh:

Rhona Cameron is one of the guests

:hyper: :D

This makes zero sense to anyone who isn't from the UK. :reject:

Question Time = some random political discussion show where they have politicians/celebrity guests and discuss whatever's on the news.

Rhona Cameron = writer/comedian who's on the show this week. :heart:

FizzingWhizzbees said:
I'm watching Question Time for reasons other than listening to political discussion. :uhoh:
I stare at boosies to start a political discussion

doesn't always work though

ILuvLarryMullen said:
i JUST noticed that each post alternates between two slightly different shades of blue

GOD i'm observant :drool:!

OMG!! How long have you been a member here??? :lmao:

:ohmy:

It's TRUE!

YellingFloralArrangement, go to 'reply,' and you can tell when you look at the other posts in the thread under the reply box.

There is not just ONE Interference blue!! There are in fact two strains of blue crack! :eek:

meegannie said:
YellingFloralArrangement, go to 'reply,' and you can tell when you look at the other posts in the thread under the reply box.

get the hell out! you're right! :ohmy:

p.s. - YellingFloralArrangement = :lol: :mad:

The two blues (1,2).

The blue like above the quick reply box (3).

The blue text (4).

The blue in the scroll areas in the quick reply box before you've written enough to be able to scroll down (5).

Sicy said:

OMG!! How long have you been a member here??? :lmao:

almost two years :reject:, I was hoping it was a somewhat recent change that I hadn't noticed :uhoh:

Last week I just realized that there is a fire hydrant on the outside of my building and I have been living here for 7 years :up:, my family thought I was nuts.

that show sounds like the uk version of bill maher's show (first politically incorrect, and now real time). i always watch his show whenever it's on, so i imagine i'd watch question time if/when i move there. :love:

Back
Top Bottom