IO # Purple Little Pill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ouizy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone else here on Nexium?

Acid reflux?

Stomach problems?

yes please, one purple little pill a day keeps the nausea away!!!

:scream:

my stomach's all messed up this morning. i could use that little purple pill just about now.

my husband took nexium until his awful insurance told him they wouldn't pay for it unless he tried something preferred (meaning cheaper) for a month. so now he's on zantac. :sigh:

but when he was on nexium his heartburn went away. it worked wonders, and was a hell of a lot smaller than this zantac crap.

I've been to mushroom mountain
Once or twice, but who's counting?
But nothing compares...

19000 posts... wowee.

If you're having acid reflux problems... try drinking lots of water and exhale a lot. Get rid of the CO2 in your system that builds up in carbonic acid...

cujo said:
If you're having acid reflux problems... try drinking lots of water and exhale a lot. Get rid of the CO2 in your system that builds up in carbonic acid...
if someone's turning to prescription meds, trust me, chances are the water and exhaling won't help. i live with one and he was using up all his sick days because none of the OTC acid reducers were working.

KhanadaRhodes said:
if someone's turning to prescription meds, trust me, chances are the water and exhaling won't help.

Definitely. If it troubles you constantly, than get a proper prescription. But, if you're prone to being a hypochondriac... try the breathing.

:wink:

yeah, I am not a hypochondriac.

I feel like the bar scene from ALien every day. I feel like some creature is going to bust his way out of my stomach.

This is no treat.

This magic little pills seem to be helping tho.

Oh, I am drinking water, and yes I am exhaling.

stomachs suck

Back
Top Bottom