IO: Pumpkin Ice Cream is the shiznat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Utoo

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
pumpkinicecreamsandwiches.jpg

....and the local homemade shop---Max's Best---makes the most fantastic pumpkin ice cream I've ever had. :drool:

Maddy had some pumpkin ice cream at Baskin Robbins a couple of weeks ago and loved it. She'd be your new best friend. And she could probably babysit too, LOL!

:drool: :drool: :drool: BR Pumpkin Pie ice cream on a sugar cone. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm not a real big ice cream eater, but this time of year I used to find myself at Baskin Robbins about 1-2 times a week. Especially when they started keeping the flavor on their menu through October AND November. :yes:

Sadly, I can't keep up those habits. I'm on insulin now to get my blood sugar under control & eating things like ice cream are just counterproductive to what I'm trying to accomplish. Maybe I can splurge & allow myself a single scoop in a cup for Halloween.

Lila64 said:
Maddy had some pumpkin ice cream at Baskin Robbins a couple of weeks ago and loved it. She'd be your new best friend. And she could probably babysit too, LOL!

If she wants to babysit, she'll get free pumpkin ice cream.....! :wink:

Edy's makes a light version of pumpkin ice cream. still have some in my freezer. so much like the pie it's scary :drool:

wonder if it's time to revive my "addicted to pumpkin" thread I started last year. I have been knocking back quite a few pumpkin spice lattes. :hmm:

BluRmGrl said:
:drool: :drool: :drool: BR Pumpkin Pie ice cream on a sugar cone. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm not a real big ice cream eater, but this time of year I used to find myself at Baskin Robbins about 1-2 times a week. Especially when they started keeping the flavor on their menu through October AND November. :yes:

Sadly, I can't keep up those habits. I'm on insulin now to get my blood sugar under control & eating things like ice cream are just counterproductive to what I'm trying to accomplish. Maybe I can splurge & allow myself a single scoop in a cup for Halloween.

Buy a single scoop and allow yourself a taste of it everyday. :D

I don't even remember seeing this thread but I think it subconsciously influenced me to get Edy's pumpkin flavored ice cream today! :hyper:

Doozer61 said:

Buy a single scoop and allow yourself a taste of it everyday. :D
:laugh: If I had any self control, that might actually work. Better for me if I just avoid the store altogether. But I like the way you think! :up: :wink:

love_u2_adam said:
pumpkin blizzards are soo fucking good no lies here people!!!:combust:

Agreed. :hyper: I haven't had one in ages (10-11 years? :( ), but I remember them being drool-worthy. :drool:

pumpkin anything rules. :drool: :drool: :drool:

I made a pumpkin creme brule at school a few weeks ago. :faint:

My classmates make fun of me because I have a jar of pumpkin pie spice in my bag :reject:

Lila64 said:

Yes, in March, but it's a school-related trip. I wish I were going too. I guess time to buy some lottery tickets :sigh:

Cool, though I guess that nixes any chances of getting babysitting services. :| :wink:

Maybe I'll give Maddy some random DC facts so she can look cool :wink:---

- At the Lincoln Memorial, if you go to your left (Lincoln's right) and stand at the second column closest to him, look at the back of Lincoln's head. The shape of the back of his hair looks kind of like the silhouette of a face---furrowed brow, nose, mustache, chin and mouth. The story is that it's Robert E. Lee and that there are two reasons the sculptor did it---1). That Lee was such a formidable foe, he was always "on the back of Lincoln's mind," and 2). That Lincoln and Lee were so similar in strategy and character that it was as if they were the same person. Who knows if it's true, but you can see it if you try!

- If you look across the Potomac River into Rosslyn, VA, you'll see that all buildings there are so much bigger than in DC. That's because no building in DC is allowed to be taller than the Capitol Building.

There's more, but that's enough nerdiness for now. :nerd:

Another tip...in the Capitol Bldg there's supposed to be some truth to the fact you can stand in a certain spot and whisper something softly and that someone standing in another area can actually hear the person's whispers! I remember doing this on a trip there once, very cool and yet spooky too! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom