Io#pu

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can lend ya my dog...he likes to lick my stinky feet clean!!!

i own a pair of dr. scholl's sandals. i didn't know they could make my feet not stink. but they don't so i'm lucky, they're especially unstinky when i don't wear sandals.

martha, you put us all to shame with your podiatrist sigs. i thought i was unique because i went a couple times. good luck with your appointment! :wave:

FYI: random fact for this thread :D
Deodorant works on your feet too. Deodorant cannot tell the difference between an armpit and the soles of your feet.

Weird coincidence, the other day I was shopping and grabbed a couple of cans of our regular deodorant and noticed they all had a smaller can attached. I thought cool, some free sample. When I was waiting at the register I looked at one to check out what it was and it was 'special foot deodorant'!! Another clever marketing scheme to make you think you need something when you probably dont, seeing as deodorant will usually do the trick.

:wink:

How bout putting some "Mentos-The Freshmaker" candies in your socks? The smell will go away, a some cool things might happen!

Back
Top Bottom