IO:Psycho Neihbor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adamswildhoney

ONE love, blood, life
3weeks ago everything in the neighborhood was good and happy....

that was before Psycho "shit her pants when dogs bark" neighbor moved in.

She has called the cops/animal control on all the neighbors.:coocoo:

I have a neighbor who is a raging alcoholic, lives by himself, lives off of food stamps, has no job, and was a heroin addict for many years. my neighborhood is one of the most exclusive areas just north of manhattan, family friendly etc....

Of course I move in next to this wacko. So for the last 2 months he has been strolling around shirtless into neighborhood BBQs in people's yards, taking food/beer and leaving:shocked:

Then about 3 weeks ago, he came to my door begging for a ride to get his car which ran out of gas. I took him, but couldn't find it.:mad:

Then 3 nights in one week he begged for a ride to the hospital because his knees were killing him (turns out, he had no $ for booze and needed medicine to "calm him". I told him no each time because he's lied in the past. so the ambulace came to get him 3 times. Lovely !!

Then recently he begged me for 2 dollars for beer, i threw the $ at him. Half hour later, he is in front of his house, and i see the cops arrest him. Apparently, he has been barred from all local stores because he harrasses customers and begs for $$ & just went to buy beer at one of the stores. So he spent the week in jail and came back the other day.

What will happen next???

You think you have it bad??:wink:

mucho traffico said:
give him nothing, or he will know your a soft touch & hit you up for coin etc all the time.

You are correct. He will get nothing from me. He's screwed me enough.

My neighbor boils some kind of crack solution on a daily basis.
Their apartment smells like burnt plastic all the time. :crack:

I have a neighbor down the block who murdered his wife and framed his son for it. :|

my friend walked on his lawn once and he threw a telephone book at her.

no. freaking. joke.

Hmm I guess I can't complain about my neighbours then. :lol:

They have some sort of whacky lawnmower with no motor...the old school kind. He thinks he's hot shit and better than me when we're outside mowing at the same time :angry:

Sicy said:
My neighbor boils some kind of crack solution on a daily basis.
Their apartment smells like burnt plastic all the time. :crack:

thats a health hazard. you can get sick from this. seriously.

good news: my neighbor was arrested again and is spending 90 days in jail. His sister who co-owns the house w/ him is selling the house !!:hyper:

Hopefully a nice family will move in next door...w/ a teenage daughter who likes to babysit and doesn't mind minimum wage:wink:

FlyYourKite said:
Hmm I guess I can't complain about my neighbours then. :lol:

They have some sort of whacky lawnmower with no motor...the old school kind.

are you my neighbor:ohmy: !!!!! I have THAT mower:lmao:

:heart: my mower:heart:

My neighbors are great...don't have too many but they are fine...nothing weird to complain about....yet:wink:

i swear the person who lives across the road from me is on drugs! he is weird!!!

p.s i have nothing against him, he just replaced the cool old lady that used to give me and my little bro, presents at xmas, for no reason!

Back
Top Bottom